Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old June 8th, 2012, 12:10 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Hi1's Supers - Pyro & Destiny

Presumably you'd be able to look at 4 per player ....

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 8th, 2012, 02:31 PM

hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swamper View Post
Wow! I really like the look of Destiny! That first power is killer!

Pyro looks good too. I wouldn't give him fire control, but maybe a power where he adds an extra shield to any fire attack because of his suit?
Thanks Swamper! Maybe I could add "Pyro may roll 1 additional defense die against an attack which a figure with Fire Control could ignore."?? Does that work?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Confred View Post
Destiny's Precognition seems a bit broken.
What if you can look at 3 order markers? or 2?
Do you think it's broken because it gives away too much of an opponent's turn? In testing I've found just because you know who's going to take a turn doesn't really mean you can stop them. or with a figure like Cyclops, any Mutant could be taking a turn, not just him. Your opponent still uses those Order Markers, but you just know who is going to take that turn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Presumably you'd be able to look at 4 per player ....
Yes, right now you can look at every Order Marker, not sure what you're trying to say .

Old June 8th, 2012, 02:44 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

That's my fault. I misunderstood what Confred was saying. I thought he was suggesting that it was broken because you might be able to look at 2 or 3 markers. I see now he was suggesting that as a fix and really didn't express any reason why he considered it broken.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 9th, 2012, 06:28 PM
Empty Fist Shaking Power Codex Architect

Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I was too short with my earlier thoughts. Lazy perhaps. Side effect of this whole "time management" thing I'm trying to learn :P

PRECOGNITION - The effect is not too powerful in and of itself. It doesn't break the game. Some things are still inevitable. Bonding effects still have workarounds. With that said, this seems like one of those special powers that are fine enough at first glance, but can be enhanced by actually reducing their function. Tension is good. Automatic actions that reduce decision making can reduce that tension.
I don't know the character, but iconic oracles are revealing in their visions, if not cryptic. They don't reveal everything. What they do reveal can be misleading.
By choosing less than all the order markers, you get a good view of the picture but not all the information. Your guesses can mislead. Choosing the correct order markers, especially in multiplayer, can be a fun minigame. It can also reduce time, 2:3<4*p

As a fun consequence, with om cap, versions of Loki that add extra "X" order markers muddle up Destiny's visions with their trickery.

Inspired alteration, but not necessarily a suggested replacement:
PRECOGNITION
After placing order markers but before rolling for initiative, you may look at an order marker and then look at an order marker(, and then look at an order marker). You may look at order markers on Army Cards you don't control. After looking, you may reorder your order markers.
---
Edit:
Pyro
LIVING FLAMES SPECIAL ATTACK - The idea of the flames snaking around is super cool.

My Customs: Classic, RPG, Supers, Fiction, Space Hulk
Let's take your vision to pristine together.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations