Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles
Custom Terrain & Obstacles For Custom terrain, buildings, and other misc. obstacles

Old January 19th, 2011, 08:14 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
Re: Betawolf's Underwater Terrain

Sick terrain man.
Old January 19th, 2011, 08:41 PM

BassistofDoom knows what's in an order marker BassistofDoom knows what's in an order marker BassistofDoom knows what's in an order marker

I love this dude! The map looks great and colorful. + rep!
Old January 19th, 2011, 09:04 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Nice Stuff! You need to post directions on how you modded hexes. I especially like the abyss water.
Old January 19th, 2011, 11:02 PM

Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by betawolf36 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Majora's Incarnation View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by betawolf36 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juniour View Post
haha its cool. And soulbourg, haha was that intentional?
I looked through it and i don't see anywhere it has soulBORG spelled wrong?
I think you might be reading Shahuagin and soulborg at the same time. If you are referring to the out-of-place spieces I meant the jellyfish:hint hint:
Just a suggestion, but if you want to give your Jellyfishes a more warlike name for a race, you should use the term Medusa, and then Medusae for squads.

(The term Medusa is another word for Jellyfish. Sounds a lot cooler too! )

And if anyone counters with, "they don't have petrify powers!", that's called Sudema. And the race that the original Medusa was from was called the Gorgons.

-MI
Thanks Majora's Incarnation, I knew about the gorgon thing, but the rest really helps, they would have a form of petrifying because of the stingers. I was hoping you might say something about the spiders though.
I noticed the spiders. I was just saving the surprise when you present their stats. Great paint work though! They look incredibly venomous.

Come check out The Essalim Collate, a content platform centered around worldbuilding and narrative design in gaming!
Old January 20th, 2011, 02:54 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

OMG! This is amazing. I love the look, theme, skillful job, creativity, and even the rules. Rep coming dude!

I like this enough to suggest such a thing to the C3G to work on if you don't mind. I will be GLAD to give you all the inspiring credit if you will let me. This type of terrain and rule set is screaming for some Namor adventures.
Old January 20th, 2011, 02:57 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

That's awesome! I'd love to know how to do this.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 20th, 2011, 03:23 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Love the whole Atlantean Road idea. Good thing I bought a 3rd Castle Set.
Old January 20th, 2011, 03:56 PM
Ninja Dust

this custom terrain is the best ive seen in a long time
Old January 20th, 2011, 04:26 PM

i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness

That looks really cool! Nice job.

I wonder what it would look like under black lights?

My sale/trade/wants/haves.

Also spend my free time drawing robots:
Instagram @robotoftheday
Old January 20th, 2011, 04:53 PM
Tickle Pickle

Cool idea, you could build a map using a DnD set or two and some of this stuff and have an ocean side cave.
Old January 20th, 2011, 05:58 PM

faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Great concept! Love the colors and use of aquarium bits.

As Griffin noted, this would work great with some of the classic aquatic superheroes like Aquaman or Submariner.

It might be interesting to allow the Air Elemental to go underwater in your rules--much like a giant air bubble that could allow non-water characters to survive if they remain adjacent.
Old January 20th, 2011, 07:41 PM

The Deadliest Warrior knows what's in an order marker The Deadliest Warrior knows what's in an order marker

This is quite, quite impressive! I really like it! Congrats and good work!

'My dog's got no nose.'
"How does it smell?"
'Terrible.'

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles