Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old August 15th, 2018, 06:42 PM

Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby!
Re: The Book of Cyclops (Scott Summers) (II) (Public Play)

I'm personally in favor of a 5 Life 260 point Cyclops, but maybe I'm the minority?
Old August 15th, 2018, 06:45 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

That puts him in the same range as other leaders such as Star-Lord, Commander Rogers, and Solovar. Plus, it helps him be even more distinct from Prof X.
Old August 15th, 2018, 07:00 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Yeah, I don't like the idea of him ending up too close in price to Prof. X's 220, then they become interchangeable in the same army builds. Having a 260 point Cyclopes II means their respective armies will be at least 40 points different in scope.
Old August 15th, 2018, 07:00 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

I'm cool with him at 260.
Old August 15th, 2018, 07:04 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I was thinking what they’re all saying.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 15th, 2018, 07:05 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

@Scapemage just test with 5 life at 260 then.
Old August 15th, 2018, 09:21 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I'm good with either direction..

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old August 15th, 2018, 10:51 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Quote:
C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Cyclops II

Army Test
Map: Sear by Dignan
Units: Cyclops II (240, 5 life), Gambit, Archangel, Firestar, and Shadowcat II (1000) vs. Professor X, Jean Grey, Iceman, Aurora, Harpoon, and Typhoid Mary (1000).
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Sear by Dignan
Units: Cyclops II (260, 5 life), Colossus, Nightcrawler (Kurt Wagner), Blink, and Shadowcat I (1005) vs. Mystique II, Avalanche, Destiny, Juggernaut, Toad, and Blob (1000).
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: Cyclops’ team smashed it in game 1. Cyclops kept hitting attacks to the point where his Optic Destruction was his weakest shot all game. After some early turns of moving, everyone was ready to attack at range, which made Cyclops’ power turn out to be more turns than Professor X’s. When combined with ranged Mutants or Mutants with movement damage like Archangel, Cyclops really makes them shine.

Optic Destructin also failed miserably in game 2. Cyclops was still useful, but a lot worse with mainly melee Mutant to control. The Outcasts had a lot of counterplay going on, especially with Blob, so that made the game tough. Despite this, the strong win was pulled out, so 260 really felt pretty good here.

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: He’s fun and super different from both Professor X and Cyclops I. He leads an army in a versatile way and I don’t want to keep him in the back all the time like I do X. It feels great to be able to attack and deal damage with a leader.
Comments in the quote.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old August 15th, 2018, 11:03 PM

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Thanks for the tests!

Looks like the 2nd game was at 255. Regardless, 260 is looking good.

I propose a vote to move Cyclops to Final Editing at 260.
@Ronin - yea
@Yodaking - yea
@Tornado - yea
@japes
@Scapemage - yea
@johnny139 - abstain
@Spidey'tilIDie - yea

Can I also get a wording check @Ronin

Last edited by Arkham; August 16th, 2018 at 04:30 PM.
Old August 16th, 2018, 12:24 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Cyclops (Scott Summers) (II) (Vote for Final

I'll hit the wording.

It looks like he only has one loss in public tests, and some pretty big wins. I know he was being run at a lower cost for some of those games, but are we worried about that?
Old August 16th, 2018, 12:37 AM
Symbiotic

Re: The Book of Cyclops (Scott Summers) (II)

Edits:

Quote:
TACTICAL INITIATIVE X
After rolling for initiative, you may add 1 to your roll for each Order Marker on this card, or you may immediately reveal the "X" Order Marker on a Mutant Army Card you control to instead add 2 for each Order Marker on this card.

LEADER OF THE X-MEN
After revealing a numbered Order Marker on this card and taking a turn with Cyclops, you may choose up to 2 other Mutant Unique Heroes you control within 8 clear sight spaces of Cyclops to take a turn. A Hero taking a turn with this special power cannot both move and attack during its turn. You may not take any additional turns with other figures you control.

OPTIC DESTRUCTION SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 4. Attack 5.
Choose a figure to attack. Any figures other than Cyclops who are adjacent to the chosen figure are also affected by this special attack. When attacking with Optic Destruction Special Attack, each blank rolled counts as 2 additional skulls. Roll attack dice once for all affected figures, and count each blank rolled as 2 additional skulls. Each figure rolls defense dice separately. This special attack may only be used once per game.
Plaintext:

Quote:
TACTICAL INITIATIVE X
After rolling for initiative, you may add 1 to your roll for each Order Marker on this card, or you may reveal the "X" Order Marker on a Mutant Army Card you control to instead add 2 for each Order Marker on this card.

LEADER OF THE X-MEN
After revealing a numbered Order Marker on this card and taking a turn with Cyclops, you may choose up to 2 other Mutant Unique Heroes you control within 8 clear sight spaces of Cyclops to take a turn. A Hero taking a turn with this special power cannot both move and attack during its turn. You may not take any additional turns with other figures you control.

OPTIC DESTRUCTION SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 4. Attack 5.
Choose a figure to attack. Any figures other than Cyclops who are adjacent to the chosen figure are also affected by this special attack. Roll attack dice once for all affected figures, and count each blank rolled as 2 additional skulls. Each figure rolls defense dice separately. This special attack may only be used once per game.
Old August 16th, 2018, 12:39 AM

Re: The Book of Cyclops (Scott Summers) (II) (Vote for Final

I’m not worried about it as I had 2 losses at 230, not exactly super close ones either, and I felt like I played decent enough armies. So for me, I see he’s lost twice at 230, and once at 270. He had a somewhat close couple of wins at lower point values, and some decent wins as well. Though, Yoda’s win that was his biggest win was admittedly a matchup very much in his favor with Magneto and Destiny going against the Fantastic Four, who live off of being close to Invisible Woman and hate auto wounds.

I also see scapemage and ericth(he played him at 255 and 270 unknowingly but felt he was fine) had him good at 260. So those are my reasonings for feeling ok here.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library