Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old July 14th, 2014, 10:13 PM
wants to have Anne Hathaway's babies

Schulzy rolls all skulls baby! Schulzy rolls all skulls baby! Schulzy rolls all skulls baby! Schulzy rolls all skulls baby! Schulzy rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Shopping for SoV/C3V minis

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xorlof View Post
Does anybody have a spare RAM Army Box? If so, I'll pay good money for it!
Same here. Minus the part about having any kind of money at the moment.
I'd like to echo this sentiment. What's the deal with this product? I can't seem to find it at all.
Old July 14th, 2014, 11:08 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

I think the Ram box was one of the last releases before Rachem went belly up so there was not as much produced.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old October 14th, 2014, 11:11 PM

CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby!

I don't know how the price compares (too much for me unfortunately) but I found two squads of what I think is the Vulcanmech incindiborgs figures for $26 including shipping.

http://m.ebay.com/itm/381016653776?nav=SEARCH
Old October 14th, 2014, 11:30 PM

Seraph knows what's in an order marker Seraph knows what's in an order marker Seraph knows what's in an order marker

I bought one in the previous listing. I will post about how long shipping takes once I get it

EDIT: Took 9 days to get to the USA... I'll let you know when it's delivered

Last edited by Seraph; October 16th, 2014 at 11:14 PM.
Old October 17th, 2014, 01:20 PM

Seraph knows what's in an order marker Seraph knows what's in an order marker Seraph knows what's in an order marker

Got them in today. So ten days delivery time
Old November 25th, 2014, 10:08 PM

Johngee has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyTankster View Post
I don't know how the price compares (too much for me unfortunately) but I found two squads of what I think is the Vulcanmech incindiborgs figures for $26 including shipping.
http://m.ebay.com/itm/381016653776?nav=SEARCH
I was disappointed that the Rackham AT-43 Dragomirov Kolossus Red Blok Unit Box disappeared from eBay sources before I had a chance to buy my own set. Since $26.oo is a little pricey for a single squad, I hesitated and concentrated on acquiring the other newly released custom figures first. Then for a long time I was reluctant to order one from Hong Kong, China until I read these recent posts which inspired me to go for it on 11/04. Thanks Guys. The shipping time did take THREE WEEKS, but the mailman delivered my package today ...whooohooo! So watch out @Gurei-Ornery . . . now I've got my own flamethrowering Incendiary-Borgs to seek revenge on your army when next we meet on a battlefield of Valhalla ~ Muwahahaha ; - D

Member: Mid-Atlantic Region 'Scapers

"Strategy without tactics is the most circuitous route to victory, but great tactics without a strategy is just the cacophony before defeat." ~Sun Tzu 500 BCE

Last edited by Johngee; November 25th, 2014 at 10:11 PM. Reason: Corrected typo.
Old November 26th, 2014, 03:05 PM

Cyber Controler knows what's in an order marker Cyber Controler knows what's in an order marker

Miniature Market started its black Friday sale today! many of the confrontation and at-43 figures for C3V are on sale. plus wave 8 is on sale for $50
Old November 26th, 2014, 05:08 PM

machinekng knows what's in an order marker machinekng knows what's in an order marker machinekng knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyber Controler View Post
Miniature Market started its black Friday sale today! many of the confrontation and at-43 figures for C3V are on sale. plus wave 8 is on sale for $50
Good catch. I just ordered 2 squads of Gorillatroopers and the Confrontation starter set, as well as a few other minis.

Cool Stuff Inc is also having a black Friday sale. I'm not sure if any of the DnD minis are on sale, but it might be worth checking out regardless.
Old November 26th, 2014, 07:14 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

The Ragnarok Starter set is $10...
Old November 26th, 2014, 08:18 PM

Johngee has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Unfortunately I do *NOT* need any more awesome Varakaan Wolven heroes OR units since they are all UNIQUES, arrrgh! But for TEN BUCKS this might be a cheaper way to get two more squads of Cathar Spearmen than purchasing them separately. Thanks for the heads up guys. I will definitely look into this Black Friday Sale at MM a.s.a.p.

Member: Mid-Atlantic Region 'Scapers

"Strategy without tactics is the most circuitous route to victory, but great tactics without a strategy is just the cacophony before defeat." ~Sun Tzu 500 BCE
Old November 26th, 2014, 08:20 PM

CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby!

Ugh, why did y'all have to tell me this...
Old November 26th, 2014, 08:38 PM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johngee View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Unfortunately I do *NOT* need any more awesome Varakaan Wolven heroes OR units since they are all UNIQUES, arrrgh! But for TEN BUCKS this might be a cheaper way to get two more squads of Cathar Spearmen than purchasing them separately. Thanks for the heads up guys. I will definitely look into this Black Friday Sale at MM a.s.a.p.
Nope; you could get four squads for that same $10.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs