Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old July 8th, 2013, 09:12 AM
Sheeple of the Codex of Ultimate Wisdom and Morality

SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death!
Re: Ebay seller with lots of Cheap figures and some terrain

Those Aubriens, the three sets with one card, yeah, those are "proto" too. Eyes open with this seller.

I talked to a friend of mine in the know and it could very well be legit pre-production, or more accurately, post-production samples before painting.

I was famous, once...
http://www.heroscapers.com/community/blog.php?b=1715
Visit my site:
http://www.superflycircus.com
"I'm not cute...I'll mess you up!" ~Jake The Dog

Last edited by SuperflyTNT; July 8th, 2013 at 09:30 AM.
Old July 8th, 2013, 11:27 AM

Juniour is surprisingly tart

The question I have: would this "prototypes" be usable in a tournament? Such as gencon
Old July 8th, 2013, 11:38 AM

SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death!

I'd say no, because the opposing player could call foul for having the same 4 sculpts, which is not a full squad.

If I were judging (and I have) a GenCon tourney and a player raised this objection, I would be forced to rule in his favor. It would be like someone having a bunch of Stingers of the same sculpt for the purposes of using Stinger Denial to death, or a player with AE using 4 of the crouching model to reduce their line of sight footprint.

I was famous, once...
Visit my site:
Old July 8th, 2013, 04:25 PM

Juniour is surprisingly tart

So it looks to me that the aubrien archers also don't have the proper sculpts (3 of each since there are 3 squads). But that's just from what I can see, the sculpts are similar in the first place so maybe I'm wrong
Old July 8th, 2013, 06:28 PM

Chachi rolls all skulls baby! Chachi rolls all skulls baby! Chachi rolls all skulls baby! Chachi rolls all skulls baby! Chachi rolls all skulls baby!

Looking closer at these, I have a gut feeling that they are reproductions. As in, poured resin molds. Not hard to do at all and if the resin is purchased in bulk, would make mad turn around money.

I would keep a VERY close eye on this seller. Maybe contact to get the straight dope on it?

PM me about any custom scenery
Old July 8th, 2013, 07:33 PM

Hammerfortress is surprisingly tart

Just came across what looks to be a great deal if you have the money, I thought I would give the community a heads up.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Heroscape-Bu...21146745095%26
Old July 8th, 2013, 10:51 PM

Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I bought the monks from this seller. The figures all look pretty good, but a couple are described as pre-production models, so they do not have the base sticker. I'll post what they're actually like when they arrive.

OG Heroscape collection completed on 6/21/2016!

The new collection begins...again...hopefully...at some point...maybe...CMON Renegade!

Last edited by Garenex; July 11th, 2013 at 12:38 PM.
Old July 11th, 2013, 12:28 PM

IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun

Just got my Kozuke Samurai from nicoledesjardin -- in a plain Priority Mail with no padding at all. Of course they were all bent. I mean, what was she thinking?
Old July 13th, 2013, 01:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chachi View Post
Looking closer at these, I have a gut feeling that they are reproductions. As in, poured resin molds. Not hard to do at all and if the resin is purchased in bulk, would make mad turn around money.

I would keep a VERY close eye on this seller. Maybe contact to get the straight dope on it?
Not even in bulk. A liter of Smoothcast is 20 bucks and I did an entire aepic Duels 3d terrain (Hirst Arts) set with about 3/4 of a liter.

Who cares ifmthey're reproductions, though. I'd buy 'em if they had all 4 models if they were half the price. I paint a lot so I'd be cool with it. Especially if (s)he made single copies of the monk who gets Woo'ed or the Mass that gets Brown.

That might be a pretty cool deal.

I was famous, once...
Visit my site:
Old July 13th, 2013, 01:37 AM

Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness

My monks were also mailed in a plain priority envelope with no padding. Thankfully they all arrived in satisfactory condition. I messaged her regarding using a box with adequate padding for any future heroscape she may send out, and that many of us are willing to spend a couple dollars more to ensure they will arrive safely.

OG Heroscape collection completed on 6/21/2016!

The new collection begins...again...hopefully...at some point...maybe...CMON Renegade!
Old July 13th, 2013, 10:46 AM

The Gate Keeper knows what's in an order marker The Gate Keeper knows what's in an order marker

I received my package the same way no padding. The figures and terrain were fine but the cards were damaged.
Old July 13th, 2013, 11:31 AM

Feedback, my friends.

So, I sent out a message to h(im/er):
Quote:
Hey there! There's a site called "Heroscapers.com" where your Heroscape models have put out a lot of rumors and whatnot because of the nature of their "prototype" nature.

Well, I'm friends with several guys on the design team and they never saw these, although they also said that they very well could be pre-production tests sent from the manufacturer in China.

There's a lot of talk about giving you terrible feedback because of how you ship them (in envelopes...the figures are getting damaged) and so I wanted to alert you to that. Just as a friendly note, no more, no less.

But also, if you are CASTING these, there's a HUGE demand for the "promo" style figures, and you could make a mint selling copies of the promo pose "Master Woo".

Good luck with your auctions...I bid on several and lost, but such is life
Hopefully, in the future, (s)he will be packing them better. And maybe, if we're lucky, they're castings and as such, (s)he may be putting out copies of Woo/Skahen for repaint.

That would be EPIC.

I was famous, once...
Visit my site:

Last edited by SuperflyTNT; July 13th, 2013 at 11:39 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales