Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 29th, 2012, 02:48 PM

Sylvano the Wasabus rolls all skulls baby! Sylvano the Wasabus rolls all skulls baby! Sylvano the Wasabus rolls all skulls baby! Sylvano the Wasabus rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Looking to get started

I can vouch for Auggie too- good prices, reasonable shipping to Canada, and if you keep your eye out, sometimes you can find some great deals on his site too!

In TO you might try kijiji - it's a website like Craigslist but it seems to be more active in Canada. I've got some good buys there- usually master sets- which is what you need. Stuff can move pretty fast so it's best to check everyday.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion