Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old December 10th, 2007, 01:14 AM
Under Taro's Banner

S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
S1R_ART0R1US's Custom Units (10/31/21)

Ullar Figures

Lorwen - I wanted to design an elf wizard that also worked with Sonlen, one of my favorite sculpts. I also wanted to give the elf wizard pod a bit more staying power. This sculpt is Fangs & Talons #017 Human Wizard (U). 7/17/21

Taril the Brave - This sculpt is a bit small, but I thought it was cool design and wanted to enhance my collection of Ullar figures outside of elves and dragons/GSW. With his powers I imagine him jumping into the midst of battle, using a strong normal adjacent attack to smash a squadie next to him and then fling his halberd into an approaching group. Figure is Mythic Odysseys of Theros #17 Centaur Ranger. 7/17/21

Utgar Figures

Bornak - The Gruts champions (Tornak, Ornak, Nerak and Grimnak) are all more of cheerleaders, so I wanted a hero that felt more aggressive to play. The figure used here is Monster Menagerie #013 Orc (C). 7/17/21

Aquilla Figures

Ghaegon Icespike - This figure was designed to supplement a GSW/Dragon build with a cleanup figure once the Lizard King falls. The figure is Waterdeep Dragon Heist #012b Dragonborn Draconic Sorcerer (Green Robe) (C). 7/17/21

Jandar Figures

Trevor Burrow - I created him as a another Jandar soldier option for use with Capt. John Varan, and as a melee option rather than a ranged hero. The mini is Waterdeep Dungeon of the Mad Mage #14 Veteran Leader (U) 7/17/21

Old designs prior to 2010

Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by S1R_ART0R1US; November 1st, 2021 at 12:18 AM. Reason: Additions 7/17/21
Old December 10th, 2007, 02:11 AM

Vlad the Impaler has disabled reputation
good thing you're not sure, he should be 80 points. luck aura, he may be worth 90...

alot of people say life is like a card game. well, I have news for them: in the card games, the bad hand does not yell back at you.
Old December 10th, 2007, 02:38 AM
Under Taro's Banner

S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Thanks for the feedback. After I posted it I compared it to the other viking champions and found it was much too inexpensive.
Old December 10th, 2007, 09:01 AM

ICOOLDUDE has disabled reputation
For Luck Aura does the +1 apply to special attack rolls? (for instance)
Old December 10th, 2007, 12:18 PM

areo5000 has disabled reputation
he would be yousfull for my cration joshawa
Old December 10th, 2007, 12:25 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by S1R_ART0R1US
Thanks for the feedback. After I posted it I compared it to the other viking champions and found it was much too inexpensive.
Yeah, 80 points!

Excellent custom.
Old December 10th, 2007, 03:01 PM
Et tu, Jaxet?

Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth
I don't think a +die roll benefit is quite as helpful as attack or defense. I think he should be about 70 points. Cool idea!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fomox View Post
(I've also played many matches with great, fun people who were using Q9. So using Q9 doesn't make you a tool. But being a tool sure seems to make you use Q9.)
Old December 10th, 2007, 06:50 PM

ReqMan is surprisingly tart
I like it too, particularly as I have spent some time trying to building up my own viking army.

I would suggest to make the Luck Aura perhaps 3 or 4 range. Aura 1 isnt really helpful as the only figures that bond with a Human Champion dont need luck+1, and therefore figures that do need it wont be adjacent to Durgrim very often. Then make him 80 points.

I already have a custom with "Aura of Confidence" which gives +2 to D20 rolls for any figure within 4 clear sight spaces. He's worth 110 points, so a +1 with reasonable stats would be good at 80 points.

I also have a custom viking hero & a viking squad using the Tarn figures. I might look at creating a new custom hero figure for Durgrim so that he looks different enough to the Tarn (and custom viking squad).
Check em out if you want a larger viking army...

Nice work!
Old December 10th, 2007, 07:00 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReqMan

I would suggest to make the Luck Aura perhaps 3 or 4 range.
That's a good idea!
Old December 11th, 2007, 08:25 AM

Ted has disabled reputation
Nicely done. Did you repaint the figure at all or is it just one of the Tarn?
Old December 12th, 2007, 09:00 PM
Under Taro's Banner

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICOOLDUDE
For Luck Aura does the +1 apply to special attack rolls? (for instance)
Yes, it would. I'll update the card soon. I think I'm just going to change the point value to 75.
Old May 5th, 2008, 10:23 AM
Under Taro's Banner

Re: S1R_ART0R1US's Custom Units

Bump, new units added

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards