Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old January 14th, 2024, 08:38 PM
Wrecker of Wednesdays

clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: MARS D.C. Winter Classic - January 2024

Had a great time! Went 2 - 3 but had an absolute blast! So much fun just to play again! Thanks to Earl of Sandwich for hosting and letting me borrow some figures! Also thanks to Dad Scaper for contributing to my many squads of Vipers. Live by the frenzy, die by having no defense dice! Lol!

73 tournaments. 175 - 145 - 1 overall record. 6 tournament wins.
Old January 14th, 2024, 10:20 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

I loved that army choice, Clan. It was good to see you and Xanth!

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old January 14th, 2024, 10:45 PM

gbizzy rolls all skulls baby! gbizzy rolls all skulls baby! gbizzy rolls all skulls baby! gbizzy rolls all skulls baby!

27 people was insane to see at a local event. Maybe even more insane was watching a map being built last minute to facilitate a 13th game lmao. Incredibly well run as always, looking forward to the next one!
Old January 15th, 2024, 03:35 AM

Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Had a great time playing and meeting everybody I missed at Scapecon East, and shout out to @Major Q23 and @Trivia Knight for coming up the day after NC Order Markers! Also, thank you Earl for kicking off this year’s MARS tournaments, looking forward to the next one.
Old January 15th, 2024, 01:41 PM

Earl_of_Sandwich rolls all skulls baby! Earl_of_Sandwich rolls all skulls baby! Earl_of_Sandwich rolls all skulls baby! Earl_of_Sandwich rolls all skulls baby!

It was awesome to see so many Scapers yesterday, and thank you for bearing with me as we sorted out some changing logistics over the course of the afternoon! And of course, congrats @GucciiBoost on the win, and keeping the trophy here in town See y'all at the next one!
Old January 15th, 2024, 05:41 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Betters had also set @GucciiBoost at - 2 over @JohnnyFrisbee at disc golf, and gucciiboost covered. So really, the dude had a good day.

= =
Old January 28th, 2024, 01:41 PM
Huge Fanboy

Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I have to know... was there a Buddy Lee sighting in the Wild?

GAME OVER Moon Pie!
Old January 28th, 2024, 02:31 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Yup. I played him in the first round!

= =

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events