Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old September 5th, 2017, 12:16 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of The Varja

I made a list of the relevant (classic scape) special attacks a while back. Sighting the red hitzone is only necessary for the targeted figure.
Old September 11th, 2017, 01:18 PM

Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness

For fun, I ran a game with

The Varja
Eldgrim
Estivara
Spiders X3
Dund

It was really fun. My first goal was to get Eldgrim killed so the spirit could go on The Varja. That extra point of move can really make a difference between one Living Storm or multiple. Then, Estivara and Spiders did as much damage as they could before The Varga moved in. Dund was for clean up.

I was playing against a Beakface build and it was a pretty close game, but I lost. However, I did manage to steal order markers three times in that game.
Old July 13th, 2019, 08:27 PM
Frank Lloyd Wright of Scape

Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Anybody have a good proxy idea for this guy? The other one I found is way too big and has to be put on a double base...

Maps | OHS Maps | Customs
"I agree with Flash." ~superfrog

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs