Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old June 19th, 2018, 07:36 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Bailey Hoskins (Initial Playtest)

Quote:
Originally Posted by L0B5T3R View Post
He could work nicely with Rover as well, I presume.
Feels like a bit of a waste when you consider Rover's other bonding options. Could work, though - gets him into place to use as a missile. Hmmmm... I have a feeling Angel might be his best friend.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old June 19th, 2018, 10:07 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Yeah, I'm doing mainly small Mutant armies and armies that can chuck him across the board really fast. I'll try to have the initial up tomorrow evening.
Old June 20th, 2018, 05:50 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Bailey Hoskins

Army Test
Map: Sacred Shrine
Units: Bailey Hoskins @50, Sage, Jubilee, Armor, Angel (Warren) (490) vs Black Canary, Green Arrow (Ollie), Catgirl, Speedy (Roy) (490)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Units: Bailey Hoskins @50, Sage, Jubilee, Armor, Angel (Warren) (490) vs Hand Ninja x2, Cheshire, Elite League Assassins (490)
Spoiler Alert!

Changed Worst X-Man Ever to the following:

Quote:
After revealing an Order Marker on this card and taking a turn with Bailey, or instead of rolling defense dice against an opponent's attack with Bailey, you may immediately use this special power. Roll 10 combat dice. One at a time, for each skull rolled, you must, if possible, choose a figure within 3 spaces of Bailey to receive an automatic wound. You must choose each figure within 3 spaces of Bailey once before you may choose the same figure a second time. You cannot choose the same figure more than twice. After using this special power, destroy Bailey.
Army Test
Units: Bailey Hoskins @50, Mirror Master, Wolverine, Jubilee (520) vs Batman I, Nite Owl, Robin (Damian), Oracle (520)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Units: Bailey Hoskins @50, Sage, Jubilee, Armor, Angel (Warren) (490) vs Black Canary, Green Arrow (Ollie), Catgirl, Speedy (Roy) (490)
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: Putting the initial on hold for a moment because I feel like he's coming in kinda hot - in particular I think his threat range is a bit too high, and the range on Worst X-Man should really be tightened down to 2-3 spaces. It's hard to spread out and stay out of his range when he can reach 4 spaces away in opposite directions.

There's always going to be a tendency to want to start zone bomb with him, I think, but as long as we keep his cost down in the range where he can be used as filler in a build not designed to do that, I think that's okay.

Update after additional games:

He's definitely feeling better. Might need some additional testing, but he's in a place now where he's slightly more apt to hurt friendlies and he can't catch quite so many hostiles in his blast radius. Probably needs further testing.

Last edited by Ronin; June 21st, 2018 at 05:33 PM.
Old June 20th, 2018, 06:10 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I take it you Swift Carry Bailey on OM1 and on OM2 explode him?
Old June 20th, 2018, 06:46 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Maybe drop the # of dice rolled to 9 or 10 and make it so each skull has to be assigned to a new target before any target can receive a 2nd wound. Along with shrinking the aura to 3 spaces, all that should drop his points significantly as he's coming in way higher than 50 points now. The Worse X-Men ever really shouldn't be priced higher than Jubilee should he? I mean Jubilee has always been a bit of a joke with her fireworks, but she comes in at 60 points and has been pretty effective for me in my games.

2W to Black Canary (95 points) + 2W to Green Arrow (75 points) + 1W to Speedy (30 points) = 200 points

3 Hand Ninja (85 points) + 3 ELA (150 points) = 235 points

Now some part of Angle's 90 point cost can be attributed to that success, but even so that is a really good return on investment so I can see why Ronin hit the breaks.
Old June 20th, 2018, 11:29 PM
Self-Destructive Shellfish

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Nerfing his dice roll to 10 and lowering the range to 3 looks like a good place to start. He is gonna be one of those kinda swingy drafts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
...The Worse X-Men ever really shouldn't be priced higher than Jubilee should he? I mean Jubilee has always been a bit of a joke with her fireworks, but she comes in at 60 points and has been pretty effective for me in my games...
I think the ideal cost would be 40 points, so he fits in nicely with Jubilee or Rover. I’d love to get him down to 40.

Last edited by L0B5T3R; June 21st, 2018 at 05:43 AM.
Old June 21st, 2018, 09:45 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Maybe drop the # of dice rolled to 9 or 10 and make it so each skull has to be assigned to a new target before any target can receive a 2nd wound. Along with shrinking the aura to 3 spaces, all that should drop his points significantly as he's coming in way higher than 50 points now. The Worse X-Men ever really shouldn't be priced higher than Jubilee should he? I mean Jubilee has always been a bit of a joke with her fireworks, but she comes in at 60 points and has been pretty effective for me in my games.

2W to Black Canary (95 points) + 2W to Green Arrow (75 points) + 1W to Speedy (30 points) = 200 points

Now some part of Angle's 90 point cost can be attributed to that success, but even so that is a really good return on investment so I can see why Ronin hit the breaks.

That is what I was intending way back when. I guess I wasn't clear enough in my delivery and then I misread it seeing what I wanted to see and didn't realize that's not actually the way we have it. I'd be in favor of that.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old June 21st, 2018, 10:46 AM
Symbiotic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
I take it you Swift Carry Bailey on OM1 and on OM2 explode him?
Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:

That is what I was intending way back when. I guess I wasn't clear enough in my delivery and then I misread it seeing what I wanted to see and didn't realize that's not actually the way we have it. I'd be in favor of that.
Yeah, that would be a good change.

I'll play it that way, plus the range down to 3 and the dice down to 10, for the next game.

Quote:
After revealing an Order Marker on this card and taking a turn with Bailey, or instead of rolling defense dice against an opponent's attack with Bailey, you may immediately use this special power. Roll 10 combat dice. One at a time, for each skull rolled, you must, if possible, choose a figure within 3 spaces of Bailey to receive an automatic wound. You must choose each figure within 3 spaces of Bailey once before you may choose the same figure a second time. You cannot choose the same figure more than twice. After using this special power, destroy Bailey.
Old June 21st, 2018, 05:40 PM
Symbiotic

Ran a couple more games and added those in. He can still get some damage out, but he can't catch quite as many people in the blast, and it's a touch harder for him to avoid hitting friendlies.

He still might need a little more reining in? I'd probably want to see a couple more games with him in the initial against a couple more different kinds of armies, but I'm sorry to say I've run out of time - I'll be hiking/having company this weekend and a lot of next week, so I won't have time to run more games for a while. Gonna need someone else to close this guy out.
Old June 21st, 2018, 05:46 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Could you post your results?

I am going to try to get a bunch of tests in this weekend.
Old June 21st, 2018, 05:49 PM
Symbiotic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Could you post your results?

I am going to try to get a bunch of tests in this weekend.
I edited them into my previous results, just up the page.
Old June 21st, 2018, 05:55 PM

Doh, right on. Thanks.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library