Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old May 22nd, 2012, 07:13 PM
Online HS League Champion

Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Online Event - MLH rotation 1 by Auggie's Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filthy the Clown View Post
Xorlorf and I are playing out our Week 4 game tonight, starting between 8 and 9 PM CST:

G Doc key: 1u7u3T4so9EBth_aldVIV1yqKotkjg36uoPWjYk1nlRM
Chat log: 4fb3c33093a8a1337180976.html
Same here for me and Veggie.
4fb8eb90bdf371337518992.html
https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/1...axAXYqQgQ/edit
Old May 22nd, 2012, 08:51 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinseth View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinseth View Post
In the Volcarren division, I'm still missing weeks 6 and 7 from Neo and Kinseth, and week 7 from vegietarian.

We got these up a little late this week, but I'd still like submissions done by noon tomorrow if possible.

Last edited by dok; May 22nd, 2012 at 08:58 PM. Reason: I'm looking forward to not having to nag anyone about this again for a while.
Old May 22nd, 2012, 10:33 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

Bengi and I just finished up our game. He won with 1 4th Mass and a 3-life Sam Brown. Iron Man took out his Captain and Hulk took out the Surfer and a few 4th Mass, and my Captain took most of the rest of the 4th before going down to their Wait then Fire. It came down to four 4th and Sam Brown against Marcu. Marcu held on for awhile and killed three of them, but got eternal hatred before he could kill the last, and he went down. Definitely my closest match of the league so far, and I'm not really disappointed with how I played. I knew when I played an army consisting of The Avengers that my chances of winning were fairly small, and I did better than I had hoped.
Old May 22nd, 2012, 11:03 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

I'm trying to throw a Week 6 army together right now.

Submitted. It's not very good, but it could be fun.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV

Last edited by caps; May 22nd, 2012 at 11:14 PM. Reason: I'm doubtful that I have a shot at the "playoffs" anyhow.
Old May 22nd, 2012, 11:18 PM

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Can anyone tell me how week 7 works? Do both players pick 900-1100 points to put in the pool? Or do both players pick 400-600 points to put in the pool?

--
--
--

--
Old May 22nd, 2012, 11:21 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
Can anyone tell me how week 7 works? Do both players pick 900-1100 points to put in the pool? Or do both players pick 400-600 points to put in the pool?
All 1800-2200 points are available to both players to draft from. At the end of the draft, there will be about 1000 points worth of undrafted figures still in the pool.
Old May 22nd, 2012, 11:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
All 1800-2200 points are available to both players to draft from. At the end of the draft, there will be about 1000 points worth of undrafted figures still in the pool.
Okay, thanks. I wasn't clear on whether the 900-1100 figure was the total for the pool, or what each player brought to the table.

--
--
--

--
Old May 22nd, 2012, 11:32 PM
Online HS Season 1 Champion & 'scape's foremost 'scapegoat

Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Xorlorf and I are playing out our Week 4 game tonight, starting between 8 and 9 PM CST:

Week 4 Game: Filthy Vs Xorlorf
Winner: Filthy
Filthy points: 850
Xorlorf points: 490 (1 life Thanos left at end)

Just finished a very close game with Xorlorf. X started off strong by bolting Morsbane, who was twiddling his thumbs on the D glyph. A couple of disengages with Thanos left me with 2 wounds and nothing to show for it. It turned into an battle of attrition between Sentinels/Hulk and Wyrmlings (who went 12/19 on Acid rolls, but only hitting 2-wound rolls on Sentinels). After they finished eachother off, MBS stared down the last wyrmling, and just missed the stare roll on Thanos...Who in turn killed MBS, then turned his mad ray against the last Sentinel on the D glyph, then won initiative and dropped Isamu. It was a very close game: I practically wet myself when X was rolling for the last couple of Paralyzing Stares; he wisely saved Thanos for last (no Rejected By Death rolls) and was a Vanish roll short of practically claiming the win. Great game, Xorlorf.
Old May 22nd, 2012, 11:41 PM

Quote:
Quote:

Week 4 Game: Filthy Vs Xorlorf
Winner: Filthy
Filthy points: 850
Xorlorf points: 490 (1 life Thanos left at end)

Just finished a very close game with Xorlorf. X started off strong by bolting Morsbane, who was twiddling his thumbs on the D glyph. A couple of disengages with Thanos left me with 2 wounds and nothing to show for it. It turned into an battle of attrition between Sentinels/Hulk and Wyrmlings (who went 12/19 on Acid rolls, but only hitting 2-wound rolls on Sentinels). After they finished eachother off, MBS stared down the last wyrmling, and just missed the stare roll on Thanos...Who in turn killed MBS, then turned his mad ray against the last Sentinel on the D glyph, then won initiative and dropped Isamu. It was a very close game: I practically wet myself when X was rolling for the last couple of Paralyzing Stares; he wisely saved Thanos for last (no Rejected By Death rolls) and was a Vanish roll short of practically claiming the win. Great game, Xorlorf.
Wow. Sounds like an incredibly tense game. You'll get 'em next time Xorlof!

Both of my armies are submitted. The Heat of Battle one should be 5 points under the total (I've never wished so badly in this tournament to be able to go over) and the Draft Pool army should also be 5 under the total.

--
--
--

--
Old May 23rd, 2012, 11:21 AM

Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun

Gentlemen,
Please submit your armies if you have not yet done so. We understand that real-world issues can crop up, but the deadlines are there for a reason.
Old May 23rd, 2012, 11:29 AM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

If only everyone was as fast as me........

Tournament Record:128-54 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old May 23rd, 2012, 11:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by boromir96 View Post
If only everyone was as fast as me........

Last edited by Filthy the Clown; May 23rd, 2012 at 11:36 AM. Reason: "Sufferrrinnn socotashhh...That mouse chooses armies FAST!"

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events