Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games
Contests and Forum Games Create, Participate, or Vote in a contest or Forum game here

View Poll Results: Vote for the entry that best fulfills the spirit of T2T
Entry 1 17 27.42%
Entry 2 21 33.87%
Entry 3 24 38.71%
Voters: 62. You may not vote on this poll

Old February 28th, 2013, 09:29 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth
Re: T2T Custom Terrain Contest R1: Poll B

Wow what a race this turned out to be.

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old February 28th, 2013, 09:34 PM

Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZBeeblebrox View Post
Wow what a race this turned out to be.

The others, barring a major upset, seem just about in the bag, but this one... anybody's game. Just the way I like them (when I don't have a horse in the race )
Old March 5th, 2013, 10:14 AM

Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death!

Congratulations to Entry 3 for a hard fought victory!

You will progress to the Championship Round with the winners of Polls A & C.

Good luck!

And to all entrants and voters, you guys made this first T2T contest a smashing success by both the number of entries and the incredible number of votes. Thank you to both groups!

I look forward to the next T2T contest. Look for an announcement in about 3-4 weeks.

EDIT:
After the Championship Poll I will post who made which entry in the respective poll unless the creator PMs me asking not to be identified.

Last edited by Lamaclown; March 5th, 2013 at 10:26 AM.
Old March 5th, 2013, 08:04 PM

Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness

All of you designers are awesome! I love the creativity and great work you've done.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games