Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape
C3G SuperScape A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Old February 18th, 2018, 12:14 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Re: The C3G Cave - Hangout

Quote:
Originally Posted by L0B5T3R View Post
What is a good Lex 1 army that pairs him up with Kryptonians?
I've never played him, but I'm wondering if it'd be fun to pair him with Bodyguards followed by Toad, Phobos or any magic user + Waking Nightmare - so many leaving engagement attacks!

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old February 18th, 2018, 05:28 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Just saw Black Panther. Straightforward MCU movie in a lot of ways, but it's a pretty tight story with some great performances and a strong villain in Killmonger. Really enjoyed it.
Old February 18th, 2018, 05:41 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Quote:
What is a good Lex 1 army that pairs him up with Kryptonians?
I'm not sure if their is one. The Kryptoninans are currently not a very strong faction. If you are looking at a 1000 point army, I'd just go with Lex I & Superman I, then spend the other points on something other than more Kryptonians.
Old February 18th, 2018, 06:07 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Haven't used Lex in a while, but you could probably build around something like Lex + (whatever big Kryptonian) + Krypto + Hired Guns + Bodyguards. On one OM, you can move Lex or the Bodyguards, (probably) take a turn with your big Kryptonian cannon and move Krypto up with them, and then attack with the Hired Guns.
Old February 18th, 2018, 06:22 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Just saw Black Panther. Straightforward MCU movie in a lot of ways, but it's a pretty tight story with some great performances and a strong villain in Killmonger. Really enjoyed it.
I just got back from seeing it and my daughters and I really enjoyed it as well.

I really loved the strong roles women had in the movie. Maternal, leadership, warrior, scientist.

Aside from a lot of other neat things, it was beautiful visually, from the landscape to the costumes. Nice to see some African culture done in the MCU.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old February 18th, 2018, 07:26 PM
Self-Destructive Shellfish

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Haven't used Lex in a while, but you could probably build around something like Lex + (whatever big Kryptonian) + Krypto + Hired Guns + Bodyguards. On one OM, you can move Lex or the Bodyguards, (probably) take a turn with your big Kryptonian cannon and move Krypto up with them, and then attack with the Hired Guns.
That does sound pretty good! Could toss in General Zod as well.
Old February 18th, 2018, 07:28 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Quote:
Bad plan. Zodd is... pretty bad. Really disappointing design, to be honest.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old February 18th, 2018, 07:40 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Yeah, that is one of the primary reasons why I said the Kryptonian faction is currently pretty weak. I tried to build armies around Zod many times without ever finding any success, so much so that I just stopped trying. Maybe a Zod II card is something I should put on my to do list. Actually that could be an interesting public design challenge.
Old February 18th, 2018, 07:44 PM
Symbiotic

I could see just opting for a Zod II, but I wonder if the current one could be rehabilitated with some new Uncommon Kryptonians? You might be able to come up with an angle for some middle-management Kryptonian Officers to go between Zod and the rank-and-file, that could help him out a little bit and make him more viable.
Old February 18th, 2018, 07:53 PM
Never Forgets

laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Well, he did get a lot better after the Heroes realized that he was supposed to let you roll an unblockable against each enemy figure that is adjacent to a Kryptonian Spy.

Looking back at his card though, it looks like that change got forgotten about, so the card still needs an update.

life's short, why not make an impact on the world? make some peoples lives better, have a few good laughs, and then when it's all over go out with BANG!
Old February 18th, 2018, 07:56 PM
Hard as ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by laughing matter View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Well, he did get a lot better after the Heroes realized that he was supposed to let you roll an unblockable against each enemy figure that is adjacent to a Kryptonian Spy.

Looking back at his card though, it looks like that change got forgotten about, so the card still needs an update.
Yeah... okay, that's a boost, and needs an update. Giving up your entire turn for a 50/50 chance at a single auto-wound always did seem pointless to me.
Honestly, I think if that got updated and he got to take a turn with two Kryptonian Soldiers rather than just move them, he'd be fine.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old February 18th, 2018, 07:58 PM
Never Forgets

laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
I could see just opting for a Zod II, but I wonder if the current one could be rehabilitated with some new Uncommon Kryptonians? You might be able to come up with an angle for some middle-management Kryptonian Officers to go between Zod and the rank-and-file, that could help him out a little bit and make him more viable.
Looking back at his thread, the fact that he was originally supposed to let you roll an unblockable against a figure adjacent to each Kryptonian Spy is a big boost that unfortunately got forgotten. I think that if you clarified that, it would help a ton. If you wanted to reevaluate him, I like the idea that got suggested in his thread to just let him take a full turn with 2 Kryptonian Soldiers. Do that, clarify his unblockable rolling power, and I don't think anyone will be asking for a Zod II.

life's short, why not make an impact on the world? make some peoples lives better, have a few good laughs, and then when it's all over go out with BANG!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape