Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old January 29th, 2019, 03:34 PM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Peter Stanchek (Public Playtesting)

Other than at least one more army with Captain Britain, nothing really specific. There could be some merit to utilizing Sage for some sort of Telepath army, but I am not up to date enough on Telepath armies for a real call their.

Would love to see at least one game against a another synergy heavy army like Titans or XMen. Probably not Turtles though, as we've already gotten two tests against them.
Old January 29th, 2019, 03:57 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Alright, will do! I've begun work on the cards. Do we have mini pics and background preferences?

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old January 29th, 2019, 04:02 PM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Just the pictures from the painting tutorial. How do I set up for mini photos for the card?

No clue on background. Do we usually use comic stuff for that? Or just more generic stuff?
Old January 29th, 2019, 04:06 PM

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordVenoc View Post
Just the pictures from the painting tutorial. How do I set up for mini photos for the card?

No clue on background. Do we usually use comic stuff for that? Or just more generic stuff?
Something from the painting tutorial might work! Could you link it in the OP?

Generally, we use photographs for backgrounds. It can be any environment you think would suit the mini.

Old January 29th, 2019, 04:08 PM
Book Wyrm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapemage View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordVenoc View Post

Something from the painting tutorial might work! Could you link it in the OP?

Generally, we use photographs for backgrounds. It can be any environment you think would suit the mini.
I will get those set up in the early posts after work tonight. I will also try and get some background ideas to you tonight as well.

Thanks for testing him out and getting started on these!
Old January 29th, 2019, 06:50 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Just found out that this guy has a planned movie in the works, so my interest here just went up. (Sorry, I'm not much of an Indy comics guy, but anything that has been good enough to warrant consideration by Hollywood for a movie or TV show is on another level and, for me at least, this guy just leveled up.)

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez and Stan Lee
Old January 29th, 2019, 07:05 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
Just found out that this guy has a planned movie in the works, so my interest here just went up. (Sorry, I'm not much of an Indy comics guy, but anything that has been good enough to warrant consideration by Hollywood for a movie or TV show is on another level and, for me at least, this guy just leveled up.)
I only started reading this publisher because of this design. It's a very nice read. I need to finish it up.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old January 31st, 2019, 01:53 AM

Quote:
C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Peter Stanchek

Army Test
Map: Searing Pass
Units: Peter Stanchek (380), Captain Britain, Red Tornado, and Cable (1240) vs. Chameleon Boy, Cosmic Boy, Timber Wolf, Bouncing Boy, Brainiac 5, and Karate Kid (1240).
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Searing Pass
Units: Peter Stanchek (380), Captain Britain, Red Tornado, and Cable (1240) vs. Chameleon Boy, Cosmic Boy, Timber Wolf, Bouncing Boy, Brainiac 5, and Karate Kid (1240).
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: Wow. Peter and co. got absolutely smoked. I felt there would be good utility coming from Britian’s turn bonding, Stanchek’s action denial, and Red Tornado’s positioning manipulation. Everybody just swung a miss in the batter’s box today. You asked for games against well-composed synergy armies, and I was again impressed by the Legionairre’s strength as a squad. The double turns far outnumbered Stanchek’s measly 4 life. This could be poor luck at play, but I’d consider 370 or even 360 due to his frail build, despite the X defense.

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: Stanchek’s power set is really interesting. Sting Scream feels really good, but rolling blanks on only 3 dice is not common. He offers a wide range of utility in one shell, but that shell can fall pretty fast, particularly if he is using his X to defend an ally.
Yikes, some rough games for me tonight. I was politely reminded how overpowered I think Cosmic Boy is (really I think it's my luck rolling for Magnetic Throw Defense ). Peter unfortunately was the weaker mind-guy today, but still worthwhile.

Old January 31st, 2019, 08:47 AM
Book Wyrm

Was Telepathic fields used as preventing all attacks for the player turn in your games? It seems he didn't block too much.

Also, how much was he hurt by Magnetic Throw? Because Pete should be outranging him with his 6 range.

I think after 4 pretty solid losses and 2 close wins, I would be okay with a 10-20 point drop. It really seems like he does great when rolling hot, but without that his 4 life majorly keeps him in check.

Other thoughts?
Old January 31st, 2019, 11:47 AM

I interpreted the wording to be until the end of the figure turn, not the end of the player turn. Also, I interpreted Sting Scream to roll attack dice once for all affected figures, which is not specified in the current wording.

Double turns from the Legionairres kept Pete's small army engaged most of the games. Getting away for a full range attack was rare.

Old January 31st, 2019, 11:49 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Yeah I think "player's turn" definitely needs to be specified. Pretty sure Prof X does that.
Old January 31st, 2019, 01:00 PM
Book Wyrm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapemage View Post
I interpreted the wording to be until the end of the figure turn, not the end of the player turn. Also, I interpreted Sting Scream to roll attack dice once for all affected figures, which is not specified in the current wording.

Double turns from the Legionairres kept Pete's small army engaged most of the games. Getting away for a full range attack was rare.
Ah shoot. That was clarified in thread, but we never discussed updating it in the SP. My fault. You think him taking hits on the second turn after blocking affected things too much?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library