Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Old May 8th, 2009, 12:36 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Re: DropBox for Site Improvement Ideas

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunjee View Post
Flurf. Yeah, IE isn't respecting the css method of table cell size. I had to add the deprecated code for cell width.

On that note, I see you are viewing the discrete and fast loading style. Rank images may disappear from that as it seems to defeat the purposte. I'll keep them unless I can figure a way to have it be just the text.

edit:
Well, so much for that idea. Currently it can be the image or text but it is global, not by style. Shall I leave the rank images in the fast loading one? They are pretty tiny little files.
I'd say leave them. I use this style at work as it looks less like a game site. For all anyone can tell, I'm browsing tech forums for legit answers.
Old May 8th, 2009, 03:48 PM
Silly Kid

arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Your title banners are still in a line across for me in the normal TJ/Wave 8 style. They are in a grid if if I go to wide, though.
Old May 8th, 2009, 09:21 PM
All growed up

Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Uh....I just recieved a private message from December 31st, 1969...what does this mean?

I can't open it and it doesn't have a title...it just sits there and scares me. Did computers even exsit back then?

Last edited by Einar's puppy; May 8th, 2009 at 09:48 PM.
Old May 8th, 2009, 09:38 PM
Super Bowel

Simpsons Scaper knows what's in an order marker Simpsons Scaper knows what's in an order marker Simpsons Scaper knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Einar's puppy View Post
Uh....I just recieved a private message from December 31st, 1969...what does this mean?
You entered a time warp. What else? Seriously, I haveno clue.

Without dark, there is no light.
Without bad HScape figs, there are no good ones.
Dund is important, therefore
Old May 9th, 2009, 01:12 AM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:

I can't open it and it doesn't have a title...it just sits there and scares me. Did computers even exsit back then?
Sorry, I meant to sent that to Hahn... Things were tough having to use stone knives and bearskin to send messages...

Jim

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old May 9th, 2009, 09:30 AM
Doesn't need a special title anymore

Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
While I think we could do the small badge/tool tip thing, I kind of like being able to quickly see all the little tags.
True, but I think people would quickly learn to recognize the icons. Still, I realize this would be a lot of work, first to get someone to do the graphic design, and second to implement.

Edit: I see my BOV Judge tag has finally been updated to a BOV Emeritus tag. Thanks! By the way, I guess I don't need the special title anymore.
Old May 9th, 2009, 09:44 AM

bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by arp12 View Post
Your title banners are still in a line across for me in the normal TJ/Wave 8 style. They are in a grid if if I go to wide, though.
I made another change, let me know if it is still happening. On normal styles, there is space for them to go wide without pushing the box out of shape, so it isn't as big of a deal.
Quote:

It is probably a message that got corrupted. These things happen, go ahead and delete it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elstree View Post
Quote:
While I think we could do the small badge/tool tip thing, I kind of like being able to quickly see all the little tags.
True, but I think people would quickly learn to recognize the icons. Still, I realize this would be a lot of work, first to get someone to do the graphic design, and second to implement.

Edit: I see my BOV Judge tag has finally been updated to a BOV Emeritus tag. Thanks! By the way, I guess I don't need the special title anymore.
Ok, you got me, it was actually the "a lot of work" part that turns me off the idea.

And you get what I give you and call yourself lucky!
Old May 9th, 2009, 09:47 AM
Doesn't need a special title anymore

Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
And you get what I give you and call yourself lucky!
Like my new non-title? That was quick. Lucky me.
Old May 9th, 2009, 09:53 AM
#1 CoN Player & Charos Cultist innocently oiling another man

Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun

Umm...I have an interesting issue.

Basically my PM's continue to tell me I have one unread message, yet I can't ever see it. It has been there for about a week, and it just doesn't go away.

Not neccesary to fix it perhaps, because it doesn't really matter, but I thought it might be an error someone might want to know about.

(Also I don't have anyone on my block/ignore list so that can't be the problem.)

Ranior is DJ Khosumet the current and hopefully future Dark Lord...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old May 9th, 2009, 10:40 AM
Shade Tree

Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness

You can try deleting your entire inbox, if you want to go to that measure. Or, there could be some glitch making a PM in your "Sent Items" folder unread. Have you checked there?

Sup3rS0n1c = Alexander the Great (August Cave) = Siege (Floating Archipelago)
Old May 9th, 2009, 11:39 AM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Did you try clicking the radio box on the top line that says "all messages" and then mark them all as read?
Old May 9th, 2009, 02:18 PM
#1 CoN Player & Charos Cultist innocently oiling another man

Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun

Okay, the issue was the same as EP's except it was hiding in the back of my sent items, stating that I sent a message December 31st, 1969. So that odd issue is gone....

Ranior is DJ Khosumet the current and hopefully future Dark Lord...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online