Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's
Official Rules & FAQ's Compilation and discussion of official HeroScape Rules and Frequently Asked Questions. **Special attacks never receive any bonuses.**

Closed Thread

Old November 11th, 2009, 07:12 PM

Brewster rolls all skulls baby! Brewster rolls all skulls baby! Brewster rolls all skulls baby! Brewster rolls all skulls baby! Brewster rolls all skulls baby! Brewster rolls all skulls baby!
The Big Scare

Ok, when I first saw D&D 'Scape, first thing that popped into my head:

"Ah, crap. WotC is just going to turn 'Scape into a subgenre of Dungeons and Dragons."

Now, this severely worries me, as I am not at all up for WotC abandoning the HS fans just to make it's flagship game into an even bigger cash cow. I am not one bit of a D&D fan, and I haven't made a hobby out of this fantastic game just to witness it's corporate takeover and extinction.

Somebody please tell me this is not the case. I'm not out to call hate on WotC, not at all (I admire what they've done so far), I'm just a concerned Heroscaper. I've invested a lot into this hobby, and I'd put in ten times more to make sure it doesn't crash and burn.
Old November 11th, 2009, 07:14 PM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!
Re: The Big Scare

It's not the case.

Lock in 5...4...3...

132-98-0 (4/13/09-4/15/24)
38-17-0 (10/17/09-3/9/24)
Old November 11th, 2009, 07:16 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

ANOTHER D&D Scape thread??? Yeah, we needed one of those.
Old November 11th, 2009, 07:16 PM
Et tu, Jaxet?

Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth

Not the case.

D&D fans should be more worried that our game is a more fun way to use their miniatures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fomox View Post
(I've also played many matches with great, fun people who were using Q9. So using Q9 doesn't make you a tool. But being a tool sure seems to make you use Q9.)
Old November 11th, 2009, 08:26 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Brewster, you've been around for a bit, this sounds like its the first you're hearing of DnD Scape.

-insert signature here-
Old November 11th, 2009, 08:28 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyys View Post
Brewster, you've been around for a bit, this sounds like its the first you're hearing of DnD Scape.

Maybe he was hit in the head and got amnesia and his evil twin (he looks just like him but has a mustache) had everyone believing that he was him.
Old November 11th, 2009, 08:43 PM

DarkJawa Woo who?

I can't believe all the D&D hate that I have seen on these boards! I'm sure for those of you that were around for the release of the Marvel set are having deja vu all over again. Why are sooo many people afraid of change or anything a little different?
Old November 11th, 2009, 08:45 PM

Brewster rolls all skulls baby! Brewster rolls all skulls baby! Brewster rolls all skulls baby! Brewster rolls all skulls baby! Brewster rolls all skulls baby! Brewster rolls all skulls baby!

Yeah, sorry. Just had a question and couldn't find an answer. Meh, getting the answer was worth any neg rep this resulted in, just glad to hear 'scape is here to stay.

I don't currently have the time to go searching through oodles of threads for an answer, I'm a busy guy. It was easier just to ask a question in the Q&A section, which I figure should be the most lenient towards threads that need only a handful of posts
Old November 11th, 2009, 08:45 PM
Et tu, Jaxet?

Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkJawa View Post
I can't believe all the D&D hate that I have seen on these boards! I'm sure for those of you that were around for the release of the Marvel set are having deja vu all over again. Why are sooo many people afraid of change or anything a little different?
Maybe people are just sick of Change after the 2008 election season?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fomox View Post
(I've also played many matches with great, fun people who were using Q9. So using Q9 doesn't make you a tool. But being a tool sure seems to make you use Q9.)
Old November 11th, 2009, 08:47 PM
All growed up

Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jexik View Post
I didn't know you could get sick of change.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obama
Yes we can!
Well then...

DarkJawa Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jexik View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkJawa View Post
Will we play D&D 'Scape when it comes out?
Yes We Can!
Sandy 7-Up

RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyys View Post
Huh? There's a D&D Scape? You're kidding, right? Next you'll be saying that there is a...oh, I don't know... a "Marvel"scape. Ha. "Marvel"scape.

Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's