Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Old September 14th, 2009, 07:15 PM

Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Ghosts

So, does anyone out there believe in ghosts, or things along those lines? I have been fascinated by ghosts for a long time, even though I do not think that I have seen one. Just curious if there is anyone else out there who believes in ghosts and the paranormal.
Old September 14th, 2009, 07:18 PM
Old and Boring

Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Ghosts

Nope. My stepbrother does though. Why? Cartoon Network has a show about kids who go out and look for ghosts, and advertise it as "Real kids doing real things" or something like that. Therefore, the ghosts must be real. QED. :eyeroll: He's 10, by the way.
Old September 14th, 2009, 07:22 PM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I don't really believe in them, though I believe that their might be things that we misinterpret as them (Possibly living in a multiverse allows for many interesting quantum fluctuations).

Considering that no one seems to be able duplicate "hauntings" and provide evidence, I think it unlikely. But, as I said, I won't rule out strange stuff that we don't understand yet.

Now through May 28th, the Louisville region is in desperate need of platelets - call the Red Cross if you are interested in donating!
Old September 14th, 2009, 07:23 PM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I get scared when I do anything ghost-related. I guess I believe in them. Same with those "monsters" like Bigfoot and other things of the sort. I also know that there is other life in the universe.

My tourney record: 14-32 or 30.43% wins
Check out my multimedia work
Old September 14th, 2009, 07:32 PM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
I also know that there is other life in the universe.
Personally? Lol?

Bigfoot (American -Legend almost certainly)
Yeti (Probable Legend, possible mountain gorilla though highly unlikely).
Nessie - Fake, though the sightings are most likely real, just misinterpreted since it's very, very hard to judge distance in water.

There are probably some big things we haven't found yet in the ocean however.....

http://blogs.howstuffworks.com/2008/...ery-the-bloop/

Now through May 28th, the Louisville region is in desperate need of platelets - call the Red Cross if you are interested in donating!
Old September 14th, 2009, 07:45 PM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Easily! Chances are good that there are other species in the universe.

Old September 14th, 2009, 07:47 PM
Dr Feelgood

Quote:
Oh, I'm not arguing. I fully believe also. However, I don't KNOW that there is.

Old September 14th, 2009, 07:48 PM

Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Scaper94 View Post
Easily! Chances are good that there are other species in the universe.
I agree that there is life outside of earth, it is so huge out there, nobody could even begin to guess what is out in the universe.

I encompass, and I eclipse.
Helm's Deep
My Maps
Embracing the Fun
Old September 14th, 2009, 07:56 PM
a lot of people... think I'm a girl

tubafication rolls all skulls baby! tubafication rolls all skulls baby! tubafication rolls all skulls baby! tubafication rolls all skulls baby!

I think they have actually found dead life on Mars. I could be wrong but it was some wierd small organism that is not advanced.

I believe there are ghosts, more so souls off past people. Just like how I believe in Reincarnation.

I love birdies and butterflies and rainbows and unicorns and glitter.
Old September 14th, 2009, 08:06 PM
Dr Feelgood

Quote:
Originally Posted by tubafication View Post
I think they have actually found dead life on Mars. I could be wrong but it was some wierd small organism that is not advanced.

I believe there are ghosts, more so souls off past people. Just like how I believe in Reincarnation.
They thought they had found bacterial fossils back in the 90's on a Martian meteorite but they now think they were mistaken. However, we know Mars has had waterflows in the very recent past, which greatly increases the chance of finding life (since every single place on Earth that has liquid water, has life, EVERY single place - go extremophiles!!!!!!!)

Old September 14th, 2009, 10:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jschild View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubafication View Post

They thought they had found bacterial fossils back in the 90's on a Martian meteorite but they now think they were mistaken. However, we know Mars has had waterflows in the very recent past, which greatly increases the chance of finding life (since every single place on Earth that has liquid water, has life, EVERY single place - go extremophiles!!!!!!!)

Old September 14th, 2009, 11:00 PM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jschild View Post
Quote:
Oh, I'm not arguing. I fully believe also. However, I don't KNOW that there is.
http://nssdc.gsfc.nasa.gov/planetary/marslife.html

I'm not 100% convinced this is the smoking gun you're looking for, but it is saying to take a closer look at the grassy knoll.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General