Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old March 15th, 2016, 12:37 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Guile (VOTE for Playtesting)

yea and yea

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old March 15th, 2016, 12:55 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Guile (VOTE for Playtesting)

Cool - this passes, so I'll put it On Hold for the moment and start up Chun-Li this evening. Thanks all.
Old March 15th, 2016, 01:42 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Guile (On Hold)

Who was the artist that we were trying to use for the comic art?

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old March 15th, 2016, 01:47 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Guile (On Hold)

Not one specific artist, but the "Power Foil" comic covers. If you do a Google search for the character + Power Foil it should show up.
Old May 22nd, 2016, 01:06 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

Re: The Book of Guile (Playtesting Phase - Danger Room)

So, we got some mini pics from fret HERE. Workable, @japes ?
Old May 22nd, 2016, 01:25 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
So, we got some mini pics from fret HERE. Workable, @japes ?
I think I can make those work.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old June 11th, 2016, 03:19 PM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Guile (@130 points)

Army Test
Map: Conflict Chernobyl (no glyphs or special rules)
Units: Guile, Captain America (C3G), Bucky, Thaddeus Ross (590 points) VS Scandal Savage, Catman, King Shark (590 points)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Units: Guile, Captain America (C3G), Bucky, Thaddeus Ross (590 points) VS Luke Cage, Iron Fist, Moon Knight (600 points)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Units: Guile, War Machine, Donald Ferguson, Iron Patriot (850 points) VS Wonder Woman, Wonder Girl, Amazon Warriors x4 (840 points)
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: 130 seems pretty accurate here. As the first game shows, Guile is very boostable and when things go his way he can do some damage; but as shown in the other two, he will generally go down fast without doing much. Currently he’s stuck in a bit of an odd spot as the faction he’s connected to (the soldiers) aren’t much of a faction. Hopefully we get more soldiers at some point, which will definitely boost his draftability.

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: Guile is a fun design. I can’t speak to the theme at all, but Sonic Boom SA is pretty handy and Military Loyalty plus his synergies makes him very boostable, which is fun. I really like the option of using Flash Kick instead of defending, but I never used it on offense and can’t imagine I ever would (giving up your turn to potentially remove a single OM is useless except for in very rare cases). Personally, I’d like to see Flash Kick simplified to only being a defensive power (as-is it’s hard to read too), but otherwise I like the design as-is.

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!

Last edited by Viegon; June 11th, 2016 at 05:35 PM. Reason: Flash Kick, not Lightning Kick
Old June 11th, 2016, 06:12 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

Awesome. I also hope we get some growth in the Soldier faction in the future. If we ever get Charlie Nash (Guile's partner!) he'll certainly fit in.

I've argued that, even if Flash Kick is not going to be used in offense 99% of the time, it's a cool enough option (and the card is simple enough in general) that I'd like to keep it. But I'm not married to it, and I'm willing to relent to the majority there - I know Bats was in favor of limiting it to defense as well.
Old June 12th, 2016, 09:21 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I have two Soldiers, I would like to LD. Sgt. Rock(would be my first DC) and Rogue Trooper(needs a mini).
Also there is another 2000AD comic based on Soldiers I want to get to someday, Bad Company.
Looking good here. I could see a tweak to Flash Kick, nice tests V.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old June 12th, 2016, 09:57 AM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
I've argued that, even if Flash Kick is not going to be used in offense 99% of the time, it's a cool enough option (and the card is simple enough in general) that I'd like to keep it. But I'm not married to it, and I'm willing to relent to the majority there - I know Bats was in favor of limiting it to defense as well.
My issue with it is that, even setting aside it only seeing use in 1% of games or what have you, that it also causes Flash Kick to be a very wordy, very inelegant power that you honestly need to read multiple times to understand. Unless it's absolutely necessary for the theme of the character, it's not worth keeping and bogging down the power. My .

For reference, we could take the power from this:
Quote:
FLASH KICK
Instead of rolling attack or defense dice for or against a normal attack with Guile, if the attacking and defending figures are adjacent, you may roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 1-11, nothing happens, and the turn continues as normal. If you roll 12 or higher, remove 1 unrevealed Order Marker from that opponent's figure, if possible, and, if the opponent's figure was attacking, that figure's turn immediately ends and Guile receives no wounds.
And simplify it to this:

Quote:
FLASH KICK
Instead of rolling defense dice against a normal attack from an adjacent attacking figure, you may roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 12 or higher, Guile receives no wounds, remove 1 unrevealed Order Marker at random from the attacking figure's Army Card, and the attacking figure's turn immediately ends.
Or even if we want to be extra clear about the "instead of defending" bit:

Quote:
FLASH KICK
If Guile is attacked by an adjacent figure with a normal attack, you may roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 1-11, Guile cannot roll any defense dice against that attack. If you roll 12 or higher, Guile receives no wounds, remove 1 unrevealed Order Marker at random from the attacking figure's Army Card, and the attacking figure's turn immediately ends.

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old June 15th, 2016, 10:04 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Agreed on all Viegon's points. Also, a single trigger makes it feel more like a video game "move" to me, in that it requires a certain combo to pull off type of deal.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 27th, 2016, 04:44 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Giving up all defense dice makes the Flash Kick risk hard to take, especially if the figure attacking you has no OMs on their card. Maybe instead just roll 2 fewer defense dice, then it become a better gamble.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library