Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old September 23rd, 2007, 05:55 PM

STAROCEAN980 knows what's in an order marker STAROCEAN980 knows what's in an order marker
HeroScape Website

Does anyone know when the official HS website will be updated/changed?
I was asking because I thought it was supposed to be redone around Sep.15, but nothing happened.

My maps:

R.I.P. Ugly-Caco
Old September 23rd, 2007, 06:59 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
All we've heard is "September." Last I checked, there's still some September left.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old September 23rd, 2007, 06:59 PM

DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
We still have 7 days left in September so anything could happen.
Old September 23rd, 2007, 07:13 PM

STAROCEAN980 knows what's in an order marker STAROCEAN980 knows what's in an order marker
I guess, I just thought it was supposed to happen earlier.

My maps:

R.I.P. Ugly-Caco
Old September 23rd, 2007, 07:32 PM

Metaknight knows what's in an order marker Metaknight knows what's in an order marker Metaknight knows what's in an order marker
I don't think it will happen this year...

See Valhalla like never before:
Airborne Elite in the
BYZANTINE CAVE...
Old September 23rd, 2007, 07:34 PM

ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metaknight
I don't think it will happen this year...
What, so a year after SoTM comes out, THEN the site will be updated? Why not just do it now and not have customers coming up your pants for not putting it up sooner, especially when SoTM already has come out?

The user formerly known as Bloody the Marro Stinger!
Old September 23rd, 2007, 07:47 PM
Sleeps with Monkeys

Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness
In spanish it would be a lot easier to tell you exactly when, but the best I can do in English is - Soon GrassHopper, Sooooon!
You would think they would really want to keep on top of this new master set coming out, and new expansions and keep the webpage really updated.

For me, I feel they could do so, oh so much more. How hard would it be to give us a new official map every month. Board of the Month Club anybody.

You want to sell more scape, give people reasons to buy more scape. Why not have a few boards that need 10 master sets, 4 castles, 6 FF, and 2 snow sets to make? So basically the fan base is working harder at making this game stay alive then Hasbro? Think about it, it is really kinda true. Our site has way more going on then hasbro, we have fans from Europe who are making the graphic map programs and they so rock - how about hasbro -where is the love??

Heroscape - The Game I Have Waited My Whole Life For!
GenCon - a must for any true Scaper!
Old September 23rd, 2007, 07:50 PM
Ban Hammer Slammer!

Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloody the Marro Stinger
What, so a year after SoTM comes out, THEN the site will be updated? Why not just do it now and not have customers coming up your pants for not putting it up sooner, especially when SoTM already has come out?
You haven't been around long have you?

Just because you're offended, it doesn't make you right.
Old September 23rd, 2007, 07:52 PM

ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malechi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloody the Marro Stinger
You haven't been around long have you?
Yeah, I know it took forever and a day for them to update the site ever since 2005, and there was like, 2 or 3 updates near the end of the year at 2006. I find it unlikely to do it, but considering those, maybe...

The user formerly known as Bloody the Marro Stinger!
Old September 23rd, 2007, 08:21 PM

that guy has disabled reputation
I check the site about 3 times a day and will post right away if I see a change. Unless someone beats me to it of course.
Old September 23rd, 2007, 08:23 PM

Syvarris the Ruler has disabled reputation
They just said September.They never said Sep. of '07.

Good traders:

Utgarsrage
Old September 23rd, 2007, 08:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syvarris the Ruler
They just said September.They never said Sep. of '07.

My maps:

R.I.P. Ugly-Caco

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion