Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old March 2nd, 2012, 12:53 AM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Red Lantern (Atrocitus): Design

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
EDIT: Just looked up countries that end in "t". The two listed that ended in vowel "t" were Kuwait and Beirut (which is actually a city.) Both say you add an "i" to the end. I think Ryuti is the best answer.
Didn't want you to miss this.
I think a beginning attack of 9 is fine because he has two ways to burn a Marker. My only question is, which is his distinctive power?

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old March 2nd, 2012, 12:54 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
NAME = Red Lantern

SECRET IDENTITY = Atrocitus

SPECIES = Ryutan
UNIQUENESS = Unique Hero
CLASS = Ravager
PERSONALITY = Furious

SIZE/HEIGHT = Medium 6

LIFE = 6

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 6
DEFENSE = 7

POINTS = .

RED POWER BATTERY 2
Start the game with 2 red Battery Markers on this card. Add one to this Red Lantern's Move, Range and Attack for each red Battery Marker on this card.

RAGE VOMIT
After attacking with Red Lantern’s normal attack, if you inflicted one or more wounds on an opponent’s figure, but did not destroy that figure, you may remove any number of red Battery Markers from this card. The defending figure receives one additional wound for each red Battery Marker you remove.

RAGE GAMBIT
Before attacking, you may choose to risk a red Battery Marker from this card. If this Red Lantern attacks but does not inflict any wounds, remove the marker from this card. If this Red Lantern inflicts one or more wounds with his attack, this Red Lantern may attack one additional time.
FLYING
SUPERSTRENGTH
This is what I am looking at right now.

Last edited by tcglkn; March 2nd, 2012 at 11:12 AM.
Old March 2nd, 2012, 12:56 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Quote:
My only question is, which is his distinctive power?
Rage Gambit is, Rage Vomit will be on Red Lantern (Guy) as well.
Old March 2nd, 2012, 03:16 AM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
I could even see 6. I know he is from Ryut, but I have NO IDEA what their race would be called.

EDIT: Just looked up countries that end in "t". The two listed that ended in vowel "t" were Kuwait and Beirut (which is actually a city.) Both say you add an "i" to the end. I think Ryuti is the best answer.
Tibet - Tibetan
Egypt - Egyptian
Nouakchott - Nouakchottian

I would say that Ryutan or Ryutian would be more likely and sound better to boot.
Old March 2nd, 2012, 04:56 AM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Quote:
I could even see 6. I know he is from Ryut, but I have NO IDEA what their race would be called.

Tibet - Tibetan
Egypt - Egyptian
Nouakchott - Nouakchottian

I would say that Ryutan or Ryutian would be more likely and sound better to boot.
But both Egypt and Nouakchott end in double consonants. If anything I can agree with Ryutan like Tibetan. I think with two different precedents, its up to the LD.

Tickle, no one should have more Red Markers than this guy, so if Guy is expected to have more (or Mera) than he should at least have as many.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old March 2nd, 2012, 09:42 AM

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Well simply put, I think Ryuti sounds silly.
Old March 2nd, 2012, 10:27 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

RAGE GAMBIT
Before attacking, you may choose to risk a red Battery Marker from this card. If this Red Lantern attacks but does not inflict any wounds, remove the marker from this card. If this Red Lantern inflicts one or more wounds with his attack, this Red Lantern may attack one additional time.

Would that work better, Tickle? Borrowing from double attack?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

Old March 2nd, 2012, 11:14 AM
Tickle Pickle

Looks good. I put all the suggestions in the second post. Take a look.
Old March 2nd, 2012, 11:55 AM

Just curious, but how do you "risk a marker"? Is it something that you expect players to announce before attacking? Like "I am now going to risk a marker"? It just seems very odd and honestly, very unscape like.
Old March 2nd, 2012, 12:06 PM
Tickle Pickle

I guess you could remove the marker at the start of the power and just replace it and attack again if he is successful. Like so:

RAGE GAMBIT
Before attacking, you may remove a red Battery Marker from this card. If this Red Lantern inflicts one or more wounds with his attack, this Red Lantern place a red Battery Marker on this card and he may attack one additional time.

That actually reduces the text a fair amount.
Old March 2nd, 2012, 12:10 PM
More Interesting Than He Actually Is

Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I don't really like that at all. I think 'Risk' is fine as long as you capitalize it and make it it's own term, like when Sgt. Drake says he may "grapple over water without stopping, etc.", or Echo chooses a power to Mimic.

So like this:

RAGE GAMBIT
Before attacking with this Red Lantern, you may choose a Battery Marker on this card to Risk. After attacking, if this Red Lantern did not inflict a wound, remove the risked Battery Marker from this card. Otherwise, this Red Lantern may attack one additional time.

C3G Needs You! Interested in playtesting? Want to playtest?
Humbled to have been a C3G Hero!
Old March 2nd, 2012, 12:13 PM

Ugh.... why even say "risk"? Why not just "choose" it?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library