Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old March 8th, 2024, 06:37 PM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth
Re: HeroScape is coming back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaryLASQ View Post
It's the Common Squads that will be the real test of my self-restraint, fiscally speaking.
Let me fix that for you: It's the Common Squads that will be the real test of Renegade's Intelligence, Packaging speaking.

Failure to properly proportion common to unique packs is one of the biggest things that hurt HeroScape sales the first time around. If Renegade mixes them together in a box, or makes you buy large redundant amounts of terrain to get multiple commons, it will impact sales greatly. I was willing to buy a second $40 SotM for some more stingers, I won't be buying second anything at these prices, unless it is a pack of only common units.

I also liked the orignal theme way better than AoA, which I don't like very much. We haven't seen Renegade develop any of their own units yet, and when they do I'm hoping it not be anymore AoA or amalgam units. I would like to see Historic, Fantasy, and Sci-Fi, but not blended together.
Old March 8th, 2024, 10:09 PM
Spin Master

GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hogg View Post
Quote:
It's the Common Squads that will be the real test of my self-restraint, fiscally speaking.
Let me fix that for you: It's the Common Squads that will be the real test of Renegade's Intelligence, Packaging speaking.

Failure to properly proportion common to unique packs is one of the biggest things that hurt HeroScape sales the first time around. If Renegade mixes them together in a box, or makes you buy large redundant amounts of terrain to get multiple commons, it will impact sales greatly. I was willing to buy a second $40 SotM for some more stingers, I won't be buying second anything at these prices, unless it is a pack of only common units.
Based on some things said in the RGS Discord we know they are aware of the old Unique/Common ratio issues of the past. I'll go a step further and say I hope that if they put commons together in a pack, I would want to see them be similar in Points... Snipers & Minions or Vipers & Drones type pairings, not the Snipers & Vipers or Drones & Minions type pairings that we got long ago.
Old March 9th, 2024, 12:38 AM

Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death!

Quote:
I hope that if they put commons together in a pack, I would want to see them be similar in Points... Snipers & Minions or Vipers & Drones type pairings, not the Snipers & Vipers or Drones & Minions type pairings that we got long ago.
I would hope for that too. Presumably the mismatched way sold more booster packs by kinda making us buy more of the expensive squads than we really wanted, so Renegade may face the dilemma of irritating their customers or moving less product. Fun times.

Of course, if I could go back in time right now and buy "too many" Snipers and Minions at 10 bucks a booster, well then....

Good traders: tdemirji, AbsintheAddict, Blubberguy22, Toa Matoro, SuperSamyon, Bl1ndsn1per, Ericth74,
Clipper423, Oh Freek, Nikkomon, DarthBaggins, quizzcode, Astroking112 & more on my trade list

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News