Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con
Gen Con Anything and everything that has to do with Gencon!

Old August 11th, 2016, 02:02 AM

RollItOnTop is surprisingly tart
GenCon 2016 Lost & Found...

One of our group *cough*, Donald *cough* was a little less attentive with our collection than in years past.

If anyone found:

A wolf of Badru
Utgar flagbearer D20
Blue Plastic dice bowl

Please let me know. I would gladly pay to have them returned to their rightful owner.

Thanks all!
Old August 11th, 2016, 08:23 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth
Re: GenCon 2016 Lost & Found...

I let Mike (forgot heroscaper name) borrow my Ninja Army for the C3V Take-2 and he used part of it the next day (where he came in around 4th at General Wars with the Marro Hive and Su-Bak-Na), and I forgot to get it back. If anyone knows his Heroscaper name, PM me (and if Mike sees this, he can PM me of course)

I also borrowed stuff from @Clarissimus and forgot to give him one more squad of drones. Already PMed him about shipping, but maybe he will see this too.
Old August 11th, 2016, 10:17 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

That would be @William099 , Lefton4ya. @Dysole may be paying closer attention than he is.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old August 11th, 2016, 10:26 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I feel like I am the only 'scaper you do not know DS.

Next year I will have to ask who you are, so we can meet.
I am quite shy, so I have a tough time meeting new people.

Had a chance to shake hands with LW and chat with caps, dok, MS, MM & ToM.

It really is an honor to be part of this community.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old August 11th, 2016, 10:35 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

I was avoiding you.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =

Last edited by Dad_Scaper; August 11th, 2016 at 10:35 AM. Reason: :p
Old August 11th, 2016, 11:46 AM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

That feels about right.

No Tornado shirt next year so I can sneak up on DS.

- Eslo Rudkey
Old August 11th, 2016, 02:49 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
On It

I'll bug him so we can get it all sorted.

~Dysole, who was glad she got to meet lefton4ya and appreciated that he let her borrow some Drones for the Thursday night game. She'll have to catch Tornado in the future.
Old August 11th, 2016, 03:21 PM

I look forward to that day.

Feel free to holler at me if you see the Tornado t-shirt.

Hopefully I get to play AotP next year.

- Eslo Rudkey
Old August 12th, 2016, 12:27 PM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

No need to bug me Dysole lol. I got lefton's address.

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old August 13th, 2016, 10:50 AM

Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness

This year I lost a Sonya Eisenwien and a 2013 GenCon die. If anybody happened to pick up an extra of these, please send me a message!

lefton4ya, I have sent you a PM with my address.

I never lay awake at night wondering how to design an army that will help me win 40% of my games. -- Jexik

Do NOT click this link.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con