Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old November 16th, 2013, 10:25 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth
Louisville Monthly Tourney! -- December 14th Bizzaro HoB!

Bizzaro Heat of Battle!

This is Heat of Battle, put you place your opponent's army instead! Original idea by weebaer, and name from dok!

Dice off to see who places their opponent's figures first. The highest roller decides who places their opponent's figures first. The person that places their opponent's figures first automatically wins initiative on the first round.
After both armies are chosen, the players will take turns placing a card's worth of their opponent's figures on the map.
You may not place your opponent's figures on glyphs, adjacent to your own figures, or on molten lava.
When placing squads, each squad figure placed that turn must be adjacent to other squad figures placed that turn.

600 pts.
16 Figure Limit
5 Rounds
55 Minutes Per Round

No Marvel
C3V and SOV allowed!

12 -5ish PM Bring snacks!
$5 Registration Fee (goes toward prizes)

Potential Maps
Spoiler Alert!

Attending:
MegaSilver
NecroBlade
El Diabolo
RAGNAROK
Viideosayge
Deroche
Major Q23

Maybe:
Kaine +1

Last edited by MegaSilver; December 13th, 2013 at 10:01 PM.
Old November 16th, 2013, 10:27 PM

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth
Re: Louisville Monthly Tourney! -- December 7th Bizzaro HoB!

In case we are snowed out, this event will be pushed to next month.
Old November 16th, 2013, 11:39 PM

Naesalla is surprisingly tart

I'll be there, will bring The Borogroves if you're still wanting (didn't see anybody bring it to last thing but wasn't there so..)

Great Transactions with - Lefton4ya, xMindfreak, Ztimster, SuperflyTNT, mdapperc, MarioFanaticXV, JsChild, Twigleg2, ThePhoenix112, Vydar. Great Trades with - Akden, Just_a_Bill
Old November 16th, 2013, 11:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naesalla View Post
I'll be there, will bring The Borogroves if you're still wanting (didn't see anybody bring it to last thing but wasn't there so..)
Yep! Bring it please.
Old November 18th, 2013, 11:02 PM
What A Daseline

Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Well, this is hurting my brain already.

Not sure yet I can be there as there's a possible conflict, but I'm trying to sort it out.

So...what changes? Lava maps would be problematic I would imagine. Anything else?

Old November 18th, 2013, 11:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deroche View Post
So...what changes? Lava maps would be problematic I would imagine. Anything else?
Well, as it says in the OP, you cannot place in molten lava.

Your army is most likely going to be scattered everywhere, so plan accordingly.
Old November 18th, 2013, 11:49 PM
What A Daseline

Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Quote:
That's not what I meant. If there was lava (not molten), then you'd place as many of your opponent's figures on the regular lava tiles as possible in the hopes that there'd be some lava damage rolls at the end of the first round.

Just strikes me as annoying, but I won't forbid a lava map if someone wants to bring one anyway.

Old November 18th, 2013, 11:57 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Quote:
That's not what I meant. If there was lava (not molten), then you'd place as many of your opponent's figures on the regular lava tiles as possible in the hopes that there'd be some lava damage rolls at the end of the first round.

Just strikes me as annoying, but I won't forbid a lava map if someone wants to bring one anyway.
Ah, I see what you mean. Well, I'll bring Stygian Rift since I called it but there won't be any other lava maps..
Old November 19th, 2013, 12:53 AM
Will Paint For naGrub...

orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Should be there. If I am, I'll bring Flash Fire.
Old November 19th, 2013, 04:47 PM

RAGNAROK knows what's in an order marker RAGNAROK knows what's in an order marker RAGNAROK knows what's in an order marker

I plan to be there as well.

We played a few games in this style the other night. It's interesting to say the least. Bonded squaddies don't get to spawn very close to their hero and cheerleaders seem to be wasted points. Initiative plays a bigger role here than any other game type I've tried. It's fun though! Looking forward to it.
Old November 20th, 2013, 08:41 AM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!

What a great idea for a format! Has it ever been done before?
Old November 20th, 2013, 10:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhon2222 View Post
What a great idea for a format! Has it ever been done before?
Yes, this format has been done by SLH. Wasn't my idea; weebaer came up with it and dok named it.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events