Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old September 19th, 2007, 09:32 PM

redic_rogue_07 has disabled reputation
You can take me off the Maybe list and add me to the "I will be there list"

and last time i donated some custom terrain some liked it some did not. should i bring more custom terrain and some custom figs. or should i just pick up a pack to donate instead?

30th? where at and what time?
Old September 19th, 2007, 10:57 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by redic_rogue_07
You can take me off the Maybe list and add me to the "I will be there list"

and last time i donated some custom terrain some liked it some did not. should i bring more custom terrain and some custom figs. or should i just pick up a pack to donate instead?

30th? where at and what time?
I really liked your customs, really awesome work! Just had no place to put that wrecked warplane. I would definately like to see more of your work.

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old September 19th, 2007, 11:08 PM

Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby!
Just because I did not take it, does not mean I did not like it... the way I store my scape it would have been destroyed. (See Avatar).
Old September 19th, 2007, 11:38 PM

redic_rogue_07 has disabled reputation
ok guess i will bring some custom's then. I will send some pics to Damja so he can put it in the first post.
Old September 20th, 2007, 03:44 PM

maverickman5 has disabled reputation
I may be able to attend, wont know for sure until closer till the day.
Old September 20th, 2007, 04:19 PM
Twenty Questioner

TheMainMan knows what's in an order marker TheMainMan knows what's in an order marker
Your first post is to perhaps confirm a tournament? That is awesome!!

To be the man, you have to beat the man!
Old September 20th, 2007, 05:34 PM

Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby!
deleted
Old September 21st, 2007, 02:26 AM

maverickman5 has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMainMan
LOL
been looking at the site for awhile , and playing even longer . I've played a lot with friends at RIW and Miniart , after meeting some of you all down at GenCon(and having a great time!!) I figure I'll give a local "real" tournament a shot. More likely it'll just me taking Kev's spot on the bottom rung....
Old September 21st, 2007, 05:00 AM

damja rolls all skulls baby! damja rolls all skulls baby! damja rolls all skulls baby! damja rolls all skulls baby! damja rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by maverickman5
Quote:
LOL
been looking at the site for awhile , and playing even longer . I've played a lot with friends at RIW and Miniart , after meeting some of you all down at GenCon(and having a great time!!) I figure I'll give a local "real" tournament a shot. More likely it'll just me taking Kev's spot on the bottom rung....
GLENN!!!!! (I hope I spelled it right)

damja is a Venoc Viper...
in THE SPARKLY CAVE
Old September 21st, 2007, 09:46 AM

waycoolsuperdude is surprisingly tart
Sounds like we're getting enough people to stay local. That's cool.

Redic Rogue: I picked your pillars last time and I absolutely love them. They go great with the new SotM set! Bring on the terrain.

Damja: I will work on getting my nephew to come in October, but I highly doubt that he will come (parental discretion and all).

Also, will there be free gaming next Sunday 30th? If so, how many plan on showing up? I should be able to make it.

See y'all soon.
Old September 21st, 2007, 12:18 PM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Welcome to the boards, maverickman5!

On behalf of our iceman insulting and dice mastering community I extend to you a laurel and a hearty handshake.

As a new member, you can begin your journey on the path to the fellowship, praise and respect of your Heroscapers peers by checking out this announcement: http://heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=6970

~Aldin, more of a Goose

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old September 21st, 2007, 03:16 PM
Twenty Questioner

TheMainMan knows what's in an order marker TheMainMan knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by maverickman5
Quote:
LOL
We play in Ann Arbor all the time. I don;t know what your work schedule is like, but we are always looking for me people to play with.

To be the man, you have to beat the man!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events