Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games
Other Board Games Board games that are not Heroscape.

Old September 2nd, 2010, 09:21 AM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: What Board Game Are You Currently Playing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyys View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hendal View Post
I love the base game, but the additions make the game just to long for me and my likes, and for my group, just extra stuff to think about that for me does not bring that much more to the game. I think Flying Frog is just milking the crap out of the expansion thing!
Fixed, assuming you're talking about Dominion*. Not sure why the expansions would add more time (though I've only played with the base + Intrigue), same amount of stacks each time, right?

*My bad if you weren't.
Re-fixed, because I think he was talking about Last Night on Earth.

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old September 2nd, 2010, 09:23 AM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Hendal, we need a ruling.

-insert signature here-
Old September 2nd, 2010, 09:33 AM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post
Is that Heroes of Graxia or Guardians of
Graxia...or both?
Ha, I refuse to look that one up. <rocks back and forth> I will not get caught up in another cool fictional world and have to have everything offered. I will not get caught up in another cool fictional world and have to have everything offered. I will not get caught up in another cool fictional world and have to have everything offered. I wi...

They are 2 different games..Heroes is the card game and Guardians is the board game.
Old September 2nd, 2010, 09:36 AM
Battle Reporter

A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Hendal, we need a ruling.
I rule, and Hendal is most certainly talking about Last Night on Earth. (Which especially makes sense, since you were having a hard time understanding how Dominion expansions lengthen the game, and you had to correct the company that makes the game for him).
Old September 2nd, 2010, 06:05 PM

Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Curious if any of you heard of this game before. It's coming out soon and I am interested in trying it out. Not sure the price of it though.

It's called Gosu. It's a card game about goblins at war. Anyways, here is the link to it.

http://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/66587/gosu

Heroscape is a gateway into a wonderful world of games that I never would've known existed otherwise.
Old September 2nd, 2010, 08:26 PM

wdgrant knows what's in an order marker wdgrant knows what's in an order marker

First game of Castle Ravenloft tonight!! Sweet!!

My wife, son and I lost Scenario 2 one tile away from finding the chapel. Less than sweet.

All three of us enjoyed ourselves!! Super sweet!!!

Can't wait to play some more.
Old September 2nd, 2010, 10:31 PM

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Is that Heroes of Graxia or Guardians of
Graxia...or both?
Ha, I refuse to look that one up. <rocks back and forth> I will not get caught up in another cool fictional world and have to have everything offered. I will not get caught up in another cool fictional world and have to have everything offered. I will not get caught up in another cool fictional world and have to have everything offered. I wi...

They are 2 different games..Heroes is the card game and Guardians is the board game.
Oops, I meant I refuse to look-up Guardians.

-insert signature here-
Old September 3rd, 2010, 08:24 AM
Sleeps with Monkeys

Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Yep - Last night on Earth expansions make the game to long for me!

I thought they where Flying Flog ( but I guess FF could mean some other small game company, lol )

Got in a great day of gaming cause my buddy **** his pants - 31 games played yesterday, yea for me - and the best part - I was at work!

http://boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/58...pants-game-day

Heroscape - The Game I Have Waited My Whole Life For!
GenCon - a must for any true Scaper!
Old September 3rd, 2010, 08:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hendal View Post
I thought they where Flying Flog ( but I guess FF could mean some other small game company, lol )

Any time is see FF I immediately think Fantasy Flight.

-insert signature here-
Old September 3rd, 2010, 10:12 PM
No Soup or Happy Endings For You!

CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Hey,does anyone play Monsterpocalypse, and/or Arcane Legions?

I was at my FLGS today and saw a crap-ton of boosters for both of these games.

What gives? I thought both of them were widely regarded as pretty good games? Certainly not the kind of thing I'd find in a bargain bin.

Old September 3rd, 2010, 10:18 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

I play Arcane Legions...its a great system...they had some issues with support after the big release. Projects planned were put on the back burner etc. which caused it to not keep up the hype. It's a great intro to miniature gaming type of game as it uses tray movement as opposed to individual figure movement and is pretty affordable even at its regular MSRP.

Never played MonsterPoc but i have seen it played and it looks like a lot of fun...the blind purchase boosters is what turned me off to the game....How Cheap are they selling them for?
Old September 3rd, 2010, 10:35 PM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I played Farkle, Rummikub, and Sequence with my family on Wednesday. I pwned in Farkle.

My tourney record: 14-32 or 30.43% wins
Check out my multimedia work

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games