Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

View Poll Results: Which Heroscapers Background to you use?
Heroscapers - Default 24 34.29%
Ticalla Jungle & Wave 8 38 54.29%
Discreet & Fast Loading 8 11.43%
Voters: 70. You may not vote on this poll

Old September 29th, 2010, 06:12 PM
Let me help you play with yourself!

Kaiyu rolls all skulls baby! Kaiyu rolls all skulls baby! Kaiyu rolls all skulls baby! Kaiyu rolls all skulls baby!
Which Heroscapers Background Do You Use?

Simple question: Which Heroscapers background do you use and why?

This thread was a response to a question posted in the Question Dump Thread
Old September 29th, 2010, 06:20 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Which Heroscapers Background Do You Use?

Heroscapers-Wide, actually.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old September 29th, 2010, 06:23 PM

Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I use ticalla-wide, so voted for ticalla.

"While there is a lower class, I am in it, while there is a criminal element, I am of it, and while there is a soul in prison, I am not free." - Eugene V Debs
Old September 29th, 2010, 07:10 PM

AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I like the color scheme of the "Default" and since Ticalla is the new default I can easily tell whether I'm logged in or not.
Old September 29th, 2010, 07:22 PM

Jebuh214 Woo who?

hey i inspired this thread! hahah
i feel so loved

Do you like Curse of Ne-Gok-Sa?
Or Summoner Wars?
Or both!?
Well come check out Curse of Ret-Talus signups going on now at Plaidhatgames!
Old September 29th, 2010, 07:25 PM
Nostradumbass

DrAwsm is surprisingly tart

Ticalla Jungle. When I first came on, it was the skin that showed up. After I signed up, I changed it to original Heroscapers, but it was too boring for me. So now I only use Ticalla Jungle.
Old September 29th, 2010, 08:20 PM

MarroCloner164 knows what's in an order marker MarroCloner164 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrAwsm View Post
Ticalla Jungle. When I first came on, it was the skin that showed up. After I signed up, I changed it to original Heroscapers, but it was too boring for me. So now I only use Ticalla Jungle.
Similarly, when I found this website, this was the skin that was on, and I didn't realize that you could change it until everything else just looked...weird.

So, I use Ticalla. I think that it really looks nice.

~MarroCloner164
Old September 30th, 2010, 02:05 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Wow - I actually have never seen the default background until now. I guess Ticalla is the default when logging in the first time on a computer/browser, and I use either Wide or Wide-Discreet depending on where I am viewing it at.
Old September 30th, 2010, 07:21 AM
Is a Quadradical

ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth

Default (non-jungle) wide.
Old September 30th, 2010, 07:29 AM
Bot Bloodhound

Fen_Hydra has disabled reputation

Because it took me several months to notice you could change the background, I'm used to the jungle, and the "default" looks weird to me.
Old September 30th, 2010, 12:58 PM

Sokol knows what's in an order marker Sokol knows what's in an order marker

Definitely prefer the default-wide.

One Game to rule them all, One Game to find them,
One Game to bring them all and in their wallets bind them
In the Land of Valhalla where the Valkyrie lie.
Old September 30th, 2010, 01:15 PM

kpucblek knows what's in an order marker kpucblek knows what's in an order marker

Heroscapers (blue) narrow. (Narrow works better on my mobile device.) I used the TJ one forever, but got really sick of the green.

Always rummaging through garage sale bins, hoping that someone is dumping their kid's Heroscape treasures.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion