Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old September 17th, 2014, 01:22 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Marro Gnids

I updated the OP with Tul-Bak-Ra's synergy. Thanks @Serenity !

Old September 17th, 2014, 02:14 PM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!

Thanks for keeping these books current, gents.
Old November 5th, 2014, 06:06 PM

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Edit: Double post.

Old November 5th, 2014, 06:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocktroll View Post
Also for units that are revived, like the Zombie hulk, would they return with their parasites or do they return deparasited?
Thanos, the Zombie Hulk, and Sturla'ed figures would return with the Gnids still in place.
I'll be adding this to the OP when I get home.

Old May 26th, 2015, 03:09 PM

I updated the book with the synergy imposed on Warden 816's Evisceraxe Special Attack.

Old June 24th, 2015, 05:50 PM

Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker View Post
  • Q: Can a Marro Gnid use cling if it is affected by Cyberclaw?
    A: No. Cyberclaw prevents a figure from being moved. A figure that is being placed but not destroyed is being moved. Marro Gnids are not destroyed when they Cling, but they are being placed, so a Marro Gnid affected by Cyberclaw cannot Cling.

This ruling recently came to my attention and I really disagree with it. While I suppose it is thematic with Cyberclaw, this also means that the Marro Gnid would take a leaving engagement attack (including from the figure that it will cling to) since you are considering placing it to be a form of movement. What would it even mean for a figure on another card to take a wound? It is no longer on the battlefield and doesn't count as one of your figures in that capacity.

I would petition to instead errata the ability to coincide better with the placement rules established within Rise of the Valkyrie and destroy the Marro Gnid before placing it. It would bypass the cyberclaw issue and any problems with leaving engagement strikes while also aligning with classic Heroscape. It would read as follows:

Quote:
CLING
If a Marro Gnid inflicts one or more wounds on an opponent’s Unique Hero, you may destroy that Marro Gnid and place it on the affected figure’s card. Subtract 1 from that Hero's Move and Defense values for each Marro Gnid on the figure's card. A maximum of 3 Marro Gnids can be placed on any Hero's card.
Old June 24th, 2015, 06:19 PM
Marcel Marceau

DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun

Now that I read this suggestion, I don't even understand why it wasn't worded in this way since the beginning... ^^

Bunch of useful resources (army cards,
blanks, online databases & more..!)
French Forum's admin.
Old June 24th, 2015, 06:39 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

We didn't want clinging Gnids to be rebirthed by the Marro hive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old June 24th, 2015, 07:41 PM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
We didn't want clinging Gnids to be rebirthed by the Marro hive.
That's already kind of a weird issue, if ya ask me.

~TAF

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Old June 24th, 2015, 09:37 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

I *really* hate wading into these discussions, but I don't think leaving engagement attacks are triggered. A clinging Gnid, after all, is not moving to a /space/ that is not adjacent to the engaged figure.

But I do not give official answers to these questions.

It may be the answer is there. Before you begin offering cures, let's make sure that there is actually an illness in need of treatment.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old June 24th, 2015, 10:29 PM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

While the glossary definition does not, the (BftU) rulebook explanation of "Leaving an engagement" does define "moves away" as moving "onto a space that's not adjacent." I'd say that's good enough to cover something that, frankly, I've never heard anyone else even think of.

Old June 24th, 2015, 10:34 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Thanks, AU. That should resolve the Leaving Engagement comparison.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =

Last edited by Dad_Scaper; June 24th, 2015 at 11:24 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs