Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Old November 11th, 2016, 09:18 AM
What's Curse of Negoksa???

Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Decision 2016

Here I was worried we'd have problems with Trump supporters pitching a fit- turns out I should've been worried about the Clinton supporters, too. Guess the two groups aren't as different as they make themselves out to be.

Swamper is Zetacron...
in the
Garden of Horror...
Old November 11th, 2016, 09:29 AM

keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swamper View Post
Here I was worried we'd have problems with Trump supporters pitching a fit- turns out I should've been worried about the Clinton supporters, too. Guess the two groups aren't as different as they make themselves out to be.
What caused you to worry about Trump supporters? Was there some sort of problems with them during the campaign?

Great trades with Onacara, Gypsy, SirGalahad, elltrain, generalgina, Concord, Just_a_Bill, LongHeroscaper, janus19390, and the very generous obfuscatedhippo.
Old November 11th, 2016, 09:47 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by keglo View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swamper View Post
What caused you to worry about Trump supporters? Was there some sort of problems with them during the campaign?
Right. A problem with these guys? Naaaahhh. They're harmless. And their parade for Trump, when they didn't parade for any other President? A coincidence, I'm sure.

Swamper, I have no idea what you're talking about, and that's probably for the best.

Trump's campaign featured material swiped from white supremacist groups, and he has personally demonstrated racism, sexism, and xenophobic prejudices. It is possible to have voted for him (or not voted for him) and still to acknowledge these things, which are demonstrably true. If, in turn, you (generic "you," not any one person) can acknowledge those things are true, then you will understand why minorities may be nervous right now, and why some others might be nervous on their behalf, too.

Let us hope that everything is fine, but it is reasonable to fear it is not. Don't judge others for their anxiety; you would not, I'm sure, wish to be judged similarly yourself.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General