Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's
Official Rules & FAQ's Compilation and discussion of official HeroScape Rules and Frequently Asked Questions. **Special attacks never receive any bonuses.**

Old February 12th, 2012, 04:34 PM

fleshbane is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: Rulebooks and FAQ - PDF

Hello everyone! I have a number of gameplay questions im hoping someone here can help me with.

1) can a flying figure attack whyl in the air? say like through a battlement on top of a tower?

2) will sujoah's poison sting work on a fortress door?

3) where can i find more info on falling damage?

I have tried the search function to try to find some of this stuff but either it's that complicated or im that stupid.
Old February 12th, 2012, 04:46 PM

Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by fleshbane View Post
Hello everyone! I have a number of gameplay questions im hoping someone here can help me with.

1) can a flying figure attack whyl in the air? say like through a battlement on top of a tower?

I have tried the search function to try to find some of this stuff but either it's that complicated or im that stupid.
1) No. Flying figures end their movement phase on the ground.

2) No. "The Door cannot be destroyed. Special Powers/Special attacks that even mention “destroy” as one of the effects cannot be used against the Door."

3) What are you looking for exactly? If a figure moves or is thrown to a space a number of elevations equal or greater than their height below their starting elevation, roll a single attack die. If it's a skull they take a wound.

Major fall: If the drop is 10 levels more than the figure’s height, you must roll 2
additional dice (for a total of 3 dice).

Extreme fall: If the move is 20 levels more than the figure’s height, you must roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 19 or 20, the figure survives without taking any falling damage. If you roll 1–18, the figure is destroyed.
Old February 13th, 2012, 12:49 AM

Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by fleshbane View Post

All of these questions could have been answered by reading the relevant rulebooks and cards, or at most the FAQ. Also, for the future, the best place to ask these kinds of quick questions is the Question Dump.

"While there is a lower class, I am in it, while there is a criminal element, I am of it, and while there is a soul in prison, I am not free." - Eugene V Debs
Old February 15th, 2012, 03:14 AM

Eak is surprisingly tart

How many valkyrie general symbols are on valkyrie general dice?

*Edit: Corrected a typo. I knew that the "g" in valkyrie looked out of place.

*Edit2: Oh no! I thought I clicked on the Question Dump thread.

Last edited by Eak; February 15th, 2012 at 03:34 AM.
Old February 15th, 2012, 03:19 AM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eak View Post
How many valkyrie general symbols are on valkyrige general dice?
Just one on each. It takes the place of the blank on regular dice.

Old February 26th, 2012, 06:32 PM

shortbus1 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

whats a valkyrige general dice.
Old February 26th, 2012, 09:31 PM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth

A special combat die that came with the flagbearers. They have a general symbol instead of the blank side.
Old July 22nd, 2012, 02:26 PM

buckeyefan837 is surprisingly tart

I have a question about leaving engagement strikes. Who has the ability to use them? I know, for example, the knights have "a cowards reward" where they roll two dice, but who gets to roll a single leaving engagement die?

Last edited by buckeyefan837; July 25th, 2012 at 11:04 AM.
Old July 22nd, 2012, 02:37 PM

The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by buckeyefan837 View Post
I have a question about leaving engagement strikes. Who has the ability to use them? I know, for example, the knights have "a cowards reward" where they roll two dice, but who gets to roll a single leaving engagement die? I also have another question. The Nagrubs and Tor-Kul-Na have bonding. I also found out that TKN can "eat" one of the Nagrubs before his turn to take a wound marker off and discard one of his Nagrubs. I never saw this on both army cards so how does someone know to do that?
All figures are able to roll a die for a leaving engagement attack when necessary. As for Tor-Kul-Na's ability to eat a Nagrub, it is clearly written on the Nagrub's army card that destroying a Nagrub to heal a wound is a legal move. It would be redundant to have the ability written a second time on Tor-Kul-Na's army card.
Old July 25th, 2012, 11:04 AM

buckeyefan837 is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by The CEE View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by buckeyefan837 View Post
I have a question about leaving engagement strikes. Who has the ability to use them? I know, for example, the knights have "a cowards reward" where they roll two dice, but who gets to roll a single leaving engagement die? I also have another question. The Nagrubs and Tor-Kul-Na have bonding. I also found out that TKN can "eat" one of the Nagrubs before his turn to take a wound marker off and discard one of his Nagrubs. I never saw this on both army cards so how does someone know to do that?
All figures are able to roll a die for a leaving engagement attack when necessary. As for Tor-Kul-Na's ability to eat a Nagrub, it is clearly written on the Nagrub's army card that destroying a Nagrub to heal a wound is a legal move. It would be redundant to have the ability written a second time on Tor-Kul-Na's army card.
Sorry I didn't read the hivelord bonding all the way down.
EDIT: The first question could have been easily found by me and the second question was completely unnecessary all together....

Last edited by buckeyefan837; July 26th, 2012 at 12:41 AM.
Old February 3rd, 2013, 10:18 PM

bigkw621 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

i got givin a box of scape stuff from a garage sale with no rule books and half the cards missing lol so these pdf rulses are awesome
Old January 27th, 2015, 08:03 PM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Looking for the Chaos in the Catacombs scenario rules. Could someone point me to where that is hiding? I believe that is the scenario where you race to collect as much treasure as possible?

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's