Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old August 29th, 2012, 10:52 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth
Re: MLH Season 2 - Formats and Details (Sponsor: Auggies Gam

The game is over, and I'm moving on to the next round. Dok lead with Morsbane on a death run of negations, but he only was able to negate Eldgrim. The cutters and brutes followed, but the knights were able to hold the high ground and shadow tiles, and get through the brutes with a few bad defense rolls.

Final Score (does it matter in the playoffs?)
dok: 310
vegietarian18: 450
Old August 30th, 2012, 04:34 PM

SlipperySlope knows what's in an order marker SlipperySlope knows what's in an order marker SlipperySlope knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegietarian18 View Post
The game is over, and I'm moving on to the next round. Dok lead with Morsbane on a death run of negations, but he only was able to negate Eldgrim. The cutters and brutes followed, but the knights were able to hold the high ground and shadow tiles, and get through the brutes with a few bad defense rolls.

Final Score (does it matter in the playoffs?)
dok: 310
vegietarian18: 450
Congrats, vegie! Knights and champions is a good army.

Here is the link for my game with capsocrates; tentative time is still 7 Eastern on Friday.

"It's better to ask for forgiveness than permission."
Old August 30th, 2012, 04:41 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Any of you guys like C3G? Wish you could play it online? Well now you can!

Super League Heroscape! (SLH)

Check it out! It'll start up sometime after this season in done.
Old August 30th, 2012, 09:06 PM

Ace_of_Spades knows what's in an order marker Ace_of_Spades knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace_of_Spades View Post
Sixthflagbearer and I will be playing here.

EDIT:
We won't be playing tonight, because SFB is busy. We probably won't be able to play until after Gencon. I hope this isn't a problem for the tournament.
Okay, we planned to play at 7:45 central today, but I haven't heard from Sixth yet.

Never draw fire; it irritates everyone around you.
~Murphy's Laws of Combat
Old August 30th, 2012, 09:14 PM
Online HS Season 1 Champion & 'scape's foremost 'scapegoat

Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Quote:

EDIT:
We won't be playing tonight, because SFB is busy. We probably won't be able to play until after Gencon. I hope this isn't a problem for the tournament.
Okay, we planned to play at 7:45 central today, but I haven't heard from Sixth yet.

Sounds like he is chicken.
Old August 30th, 2012, 09:56 PM

Ace_of_Spades knows what's in an order marker Ace_of_Spades knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filthy the Clown View Post
Quote:
Quote:

EDIT:

Sounds like he is chicken.
Must be my record . He's here now and we're about to start.

Never draw fire; it irritates everyone around you.
~Murphy's Laws of Combat
Old August 30th, 2012, 11:36 PM
Christmas Custom Contest Champion

sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby!

We finished. I won. 450-30. Ther only thing he killed was 1 black wyrmling at the very beginning. Soon after, I one-shotted his WL due to Mortal Strike, who was carrying a healing potion at full health. I also killed the other one later in the same way, sans potion. My attack dice were pretty hot the whole time, and he was rolling defense horribly (we blame Filthy ). In the final round, he had all his OMs on Isamu, who got immediately Acid Breathed to sludge. It was a fun game, and now only one more to go!

2 time winner of the Gencon Team Tournament
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer View Post
Special Attacks are severely modified by death.
Trade Thread Selling most of my collection!
Old August 31st, 2012, 08:40 AM
Online HS League Champion

Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Scheduling w/ Megasilver. We'll let you know when, but I am available most of this weekend, and Monday, so it could be at any time really.

Megasilver vs. Bengi
Old August 31st, 2012, 03:29 PM

SlipperySlope knows what's in an order marker SlipperySlope knows what's in an order marker SlipperySlope knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlipperySlope View Post

Here is the link for my game with capsocrates; tentative time is still 7 Eastern on Friday.
Confirmed -- We will be playing tonight.

"It's better to ask for forgiveness than permission."
Old August 31st, 2012, 08:01 PM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

As tonight is the deadline, will Sixth be replaced if he doesn't get his game done tonight, or is there going to be some (more) buffer time?

Last edited by awesomeunleashed; August 31st, 2012 at 08:01 PM. Reason: Of course, Xorlof's army wouldn't be much easier on my Eradicators...
Old August 31st, 2012, 08:02 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengi View Post
Scheduling w/ Megasilver. We'll let you know when, but I am available most of this weekend, and Monday, so it could be at any time really.

Megasilver vs. Bengi
I'm hoping that we can play tonight, but I'm not sure. He hasn't gotten back to me yet.
Old August 31st, 2012, 09:42 PM
Christmas Custom Contest Champion

sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby!

I believe it has been extended 1 more day, until Saurday, due to Fi's Schedule.

2 time winner of the Gencon Team Tournament
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer View Post
Special Attacks are severely modified by death.
Trade Thread Selling most of my collection!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events