Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Discussion
Marvel Discussion General discussion, units, rules & FAQs specific to Marvel HS

Old April 2nd, 2007, 06:39 PM

venocwarlord has disabled reputation
Marvelscape armies

If the marvel scape characters were in the war of valhalla what general will you think they follow
Utgar
Jandar
Ullar
Einar
Yydar
Old April 2nd, 2007, 08:31 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Re: Marvelscape armies

Quote:
Originally Posted by venocwarlord
If the marvel scape characters were in the war of valhalla what do you think a army would they be
Not sure what you are saying. Maybe you could rephrase it in English in one of these threads:

Marvel Discussion

Marvel News
Old April 2nd, 2007, 10:06 PM

thehandofzarquon is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
I believe he's asking what general we think each individual unit would be follow.

Glory to the Many.
Old April 7th, 2007, 03:46 PM
has been BANNED

jcb231 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Hmmm....here's what I think.

JANDAR
-Captain America....I think the Marvel U's bad-azz hero of WWII would fit in just fine with Drake and the boys.
-Spider-Man....he's fairly goody-two-shoes in most stories, so let's allow him to swing with the angels here.
-Iron Man...sure he fights with Cap over petty crap all the time, but I think they're both good guys to the core and should be on the same team. Iron Man isn't quite "warrior" enough for Einar nor "secret agent" enough for Vydar I think.

UTGAR
-Red Skull...he's basically a Nazi and the complete opposite of Cap. Stick him with the no-good-niks here.
-Thanos...this death-loving mofo should find a comfy home with the zombie hordes of Utgar.
-Abomination....pair him up with Krug and roll him out. I don't think he's the best fit here but I'm not certain where else to put him.

VYDAR
-Silver Surfer....he's typically good, but his motives aren't always so clear and he has fought for both sides. Maybe the misfit collection that is Vydar would be a better home than the straight up heroics of Jandar...Jandar would be my second choice though and it's fairly close.
-Venom...another character that has fought for good and evil, but generally just fights to suit his own ends....the alien/tech/mercenary nature of Vydar should fit him well. Utgar would be the second choice, but it's a big step down.
-Doctor Doom....plenty of raw soulborg material to make new doombots? Check. Tricky, manipulative allies? Check. I think Doom will like working with Vydar.

ULLAR
-Hulk....a barely controlable force of nature...I think popping him in a team with Charos and Jotun would make him feel at home. It's easy being green if you can beat the snot out of everybody that laughs at you. Plus when he's in human form he could pal around with the good doctor Deadeye Dan and work on science-type stuff.
Old April 8th, 2007, 04:45 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
That seems pretty dead on JCB. Hard to argue with your analysis.
Old April 8th, 2007, 04:58 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
I agree with jcb on all counts, except maybe Doctor Doom. I dunno, he seems just as evil as Abomination, and the only thing that sets him apart is his genius... which is exactly why Utgar would want him. An advisor of sorts; and he has Soulborgs, too.
Old April 8th, 2007, 05:38 PM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!
Captain America fighting for Einar because he's history? :P

Actually I have to agree with jcb231
Old April 8th, 2007, 06:40 PM

EINARS follower has disabled reputation
I think Thanos would be Einar, because hes based on greek myth
Old April 11th, 2007, 02:33 AM

ArgosCap has disabled reputation
I like jcb's analysis, but I would have to disagree on a few characters.

Iron Man is definitely Vydar. Vydar's army seems to incorporate a lot of high tech warriors, and espionage types, who use cunning and deceit. Iron Man is obviously high tech and cunning, and he has been involved in his share of industrial espionage and intrigue.

Abomination is also a spy in his human form, so he might fill a gap for Vydar, though most of the time he is a mindless killing machine.

I think Silver Surfer belongs to either Jandar or Ullar. I tend to go with Ullar because the Silver Surfer is definitely a force of nature. He just happens to be from the stars instead of a forest. That is the only real difference.

Thanos and Doom would never follow any general. The Red Skull might be content to team up with Utgar, but Doom would not be. Doom would be summoned by Utgar, not Vydar. Regardless, he would soon figure out how to upsurp any general's power, take over their army, and then capture the power of the wellsprings for himself, feeding it directly into his own veins, making him all-powerful. Soon, very soon, Doom would become Monarch of all of Valhalla.

Thanos would be summoned by Utgar. He would waste no time killing Utgar, and most of his army. He would then summon the other four generals to meet him, offering peace. The conditions are simple: the other generals must defeat him in personal combat. Thanos would then engage all four generals at the same time, and dash all their heads upon the jagged rocks of Volcarren. Of course, he would then deliver their bodies to Death herself, and invite her to reclaim all the souls of Valhalla.

Visit my new site, THE FREE UNIVERSE to explore the universe of public domain and freely licensed characters, settings and story concepts.
Old April 11th, 2007, 02:42 PM
has been BANNED

jcb231 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArgosCap
I like jcb's analysis, but I would have to disagree on a few characters.

Iron Man is definitely Vydar. Vydar's army seems to incorporate a lot of high tech warriors, and espionage types, who use cunning and deceit. Iron Man is obviously high tech and cunning, and he has been involved in his share of industrial espionage and intrigue.

Abomination is also a spy in his human form, so he might fill a gap for Vydar, though most of the time he is a mindless killing machine.

I think Silver Surfer belongs to either Jandar or Ullar. I tend to go with Ullar because the Silver Surfer is definitely a force of nature. He just happens to be from the stars instead of a forest. That is the only real difference.

Thanos and Doom would never follow any general. The Red Skull might be content to team up with Utgar, but Doom would not be. Doom would be summoned by Utgar, not Vydar. Regardless, he would soon figure out how to upsurp any general's power, take over their army, and then capture the power of the wellsprings for himself, feeding it directly into his own veins, making him all-powerful. Soon, very soon, Doom would become Monarch of all of Valhalla.

Thanos would be summoned by Utgar. He would waste no time killing Utgar, and most of his army. He would then summon the other four generals to meet him, offering peace. The conditions are simple: the other generals must defeat him in personal combat. Thanos would then engage all four generals at the same time, and dash all their heads upon the jagged rocks of Volcarren. Of course, he would then deliver their bodies to Death herself, and invite her to reclaim all the souls of Valhalla.
Maybe Iron Man could go to Vydar, maybe. I could see that. But I still think Doctor Doom would go there too.

I think mindless killing machine screams Utgar, so I'm even more convinced Abomination should go there.

I could see Silver Surfer for Ullar. I didn't think of that, but I like it better than Vydar. Perhaps that's the best place for him.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Discussion