Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old April 13th, 2010, 04:45 PM

Timothycw has disabled reputation
My Heroscape Youtube Channel

http://www.youtube.com/user/TimmyTheNerd

This is a channel I'm making to help spread the word about Heroscape, AT-43 and Duel Masters, but it'll be mostly Heroscape cause Heroscape owns. I'll mostly be talking about Utgar units but if you guys want to make a request, I'll try to talk about that unit if I have him.

I couldn't decide where to put this, so I thought this would be the best place. If it isn't then feel free to move it to the right place or tell me where to post it. Thank you.
Old April 13th, 2010, 05:50 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!
Re: My Heroscape Youtube Channel

Try the Scapers Online board. And try reviewing new waves, sets, etc.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old April 13th, 2010, 05:51 PM

Sport351 knows what's in an order marker Sport351 knows what's in an order marker Sport351 knows what's in an order marker

Sweet! Always happy to see ways to bring in new players.

"I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand, lead him to a quiet place and kill him."
— Mark Twain
Old April 14th, 2010, 07:38 PM

I'll be getting the DnD Master and a case of Wave 11 (One of each of the four Wave 11 packs).

$23.95 for the DnD Master
$35.95 for the Wave 11 Case

Leaves me $40.10 to still buy Heroscape stuff with, the place I get my stuff from sales Heroscape at 20% - 25% off.
Old April 24th, 2010, 09:33 AM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Found this today, pretty funny. It's Scape to the FreeCreditReport.com jingle.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3d8WXOZCb6s

-insert signature here-
Old April 24th, 2010, 01:30 PM
SLAYER OF GRUNGEBOB

Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyys View Post

THIS.
Old April 24th, 2010, 01:56 PM
Good is Dumb

Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:

That's awesome! Is the creator on these boards? For some reason I naively assume that everyone who loves HS is on these boards (they should be!), but there might be an entire world of HSers out there who play it who never even come here. ::shudders to think::

Check out Gulp's Glyphs Not Worth Grabbing and Gulp's Abilities Not Worth Activating! Very Useful Thread: The Heroscape Library

"Heroscapers.com is not a charity site for the illiterate." -Gbob
Old April 25th, 2010, 05:15 AM

-.- why do my threads always have a tendency of being hijacked?
Old April 25th, 2010, 08:47 AM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gulp View Post
Quote:

That's awesome! Is the creator on these boards? For some reason I naively assume that everyone who loves HS is on these boards (they should be!), but there might be an entire world of HSers out there who play it who never even come here. ::shudders to think::
I'm thinking no, otherwise I assume they would have posted a link here on the site.

I sometimes think how could a 'real' Scaper not be on these boards, but then I realize that this site is the minority. Has to be, Otherwise the game would have died long ago.

Maybe there's another Scape site out there that is filled with our polar opposites. Imagine that, another Gulp, but that one is actually funny.

-insert signature here-
Old May 1st, 2010, 10:47 PM

tech boy is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I'm thinking no, otherwise I assume they would have posted a link here on the site.

I sometimes think how could a 'real' Scaper not be on these boards, but then I realize that this site is the minority. Has to be, Otherwise the game would have died long ago.

Maybe there's another Scape site out there that is filled with our polar opposites. Imagine that, another Gulp, but that one is actually funny.
Hello guys, I here your talking about my video. I'm phazonme from youtube. And for those who think I'm just trying to get attention i put a caption with my scapers name on the video. I hope you guys like it.
Old May 1st, 2010, 11:06 PM
No Soup or Happy Endings For You!

CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Like some sort of Bizarro world Heroscapers.com?

Old May 1st, 2010, 11:09 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by tech boy View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Hello guys, I here your talking about my video. I'm phazonme from youtube. And for those who think I'm just trying to get attention i put a caption with my scapers name on the video. I hope you guys like it.
Aww, I think you ruined the idea of an alternate dimension site.

But come to think of it; my alternate would be named something like Peon_Puddle, so I guess that's okay.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion