Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old May 13th, 2020, 12:22 AM

AlexH12 knows what's in an order marker AlexH12 knows what's in an order marker
Re: Public Design Workshop

I always have problems putting the brush where I want to put it. My brushes always seem stiff whenever I try to make a smooth stroke. Is it because they are cheap?
Spoiler Alert!
Old May 13th, 2020, 12:28 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I imagine oil on canvas is much different than water based paint on plastic, resin, or metal. The different materials you paint on definetly take paint in different ways.
Old May 13th, 2020, 01:02 AM
Forum Moderator

Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Another Silver Surfer would be cool.

Bring Balance needs to specify the timing. WHEN do you roll the D20 for it? Also, for the 1-15, are you rolling that unblockable attack die against the chosen figure? Or just rolling it for funsies?
Hah, good catches. I wrote this in a word doc late last night while I was half asleep. I did some editing so that it makes more sense. I mean it made sense to me in my crazy head
Old May 13th, 2020, 01:09 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Jekyll View Post

NAME = SILVER SURFER
SECRET IDENTITY = NORRIN RADD

SPECIES = ZENN-LAVIAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = SAVIOR
PERSONALITY = TORMENTED

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 6

MOVE = 8
RANGE = 5
ATTACK = 6
DEFENSE = 6

POINTS = 400?

BRING BALANCE

After revealing an Order Marker and before taking a turn with Silver Surfer, choose a figure within 8 clear sight spaces and roll the 20-sided die.
If you roll 1-15 roll 1 unblockable attack die against the chosen figure.
If you roll 15-18 the chosen figure and Silver Surfer receive 1 Wound Marker.
If you roll 19-20 destroy Silver Surfer and the chosen figure.
Silver Surfer may use Bring Balance special power once per round.

TO ME MY BOARD
When Silver Surfer defends against a normal or special attack and at least 2 blanks are rolled, Silver Surfer takes no damage and can move up to 4 spaces.

STEALTH FLYING
When Silver Surfer starts to fly, if he is engaged, he will not take any leaving engagement attacks.

SUPER STRENGTH
FLYING

I couldn't sleep last night after reading this 5 part comic. Thought I'd give him a shot.
Cool design. I know Ronin was a big fan of this series.

I feel like he’s coming in a good bit under 400 right now. Bringing Balance is strong, but only once per round, and he doesn’t have the Power Cosmic or Energy Transmutation that the first Surfer has. Maybe slightly above 300, depending on when Bring Balance activates?
Old May 13th, 2020, 01:21 AM
Forum Moderator

Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Really, way below 400s? I was thinking 370 or something of the like. He's pretty beefy as far as stats goes.
Old May 13th, 2020, 01:30 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

The points calculator gives me 290 for his stats + Stealth Flying. Maybe closer to 350 than 300 then?
Old May 13th, 2020, 01:41 AM
Forum Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
The points calculator gives me 290 for his stats + Stealth Flying. Maybe closer to 350 than 300 then?
Right on, I always forget about the calculator.
Old May 13th, 2020, 01:52 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I'd drop the requirement on Board to just one blank.
Old May 13th, 2020, 01:57 AM
Forum Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
I'd drop the requirement on Board to just one blank.
You don't think that would be over powered?
Old May 13th, 2020, 02:00 AM
Forum Moderator

I'm wondering if I should make Bring Balance a forced ability that happens every time you take a turn with Silver Surfer?
Old May 13th, 2020, 02:06 AM
C3G Landlord

I reread the power, missed the no damage part of it the first time. Thought it was just a free move with disengage. Rolling two blanks on 6 dice isn't a regular occurrence, so I worry that kind of trigger would just make the power feel like it isn't very useful. Like you could go a full game without it kicking in even once. At that point, it would be better as a once per game power.

TO ME MY BOARD
Once per game, instead of having Silver Surfer roll defense dice against a normal or special attack, you may have Silver Surfer ignore that attack and move up to 4 spaces.
Old May 13th, 2020, 04:54 AM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

@AlexH12 The Octopus, there's a deep dive. It's been a while since I read all the 1602 sequels, but Spider-Man was probably the best. Of course the Gaiman original holds a special place in my heart, as that's my all-time favorite. Would love to see some more though.
Also just my tip for that one if it wasn't mentioned, you could cut two of the tentacles off as I think in the image there's only four, as per most Doc Ocks.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy