Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games
Video Games Computer and console games.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old December 29th, 2017, 12:46 PM

keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Nintendo Switch

Well Rykan, my 7 year old, has had his Switch for a few days now. I am sad to say that he has barely touched it, mostly due to him being too obsessed with playing Roblox. Still, it was on the top of his Christmas wish-list and he hasn’t shown much excitement for it yet.

I, on the other hand, love this thing. I know that I have voiced a lot of negativity about this system but I am glad to say that I was mostly wrong. I won’t mention all the things that make it so great because it has already been said by others. But I do want to mention the one thing that surprised me the most, the one feature that I didn’t think that I cared about, that I didn’t know that I wanted. Portability! I just didn’t care about it. I just couldn’t see myself playing games away from home.

But I hadn’t thought about all the times at home that I would use this feature. Usually when my wife says she is going to bed I just turn everything off and go with her. I usually lie in bed for a while and read or get on my phone. But for the past few nights I have simply slid the Switch out of the dock, turned off the TV, and then I’m in bed playin’ Zelda: Breath of the Wild! I freakin' love it! Or, if it’s too loud in my kid’s room, where I’m playing, I just pull it out and head to the living room. If nature calls at the same time that I enter this new dungeon........eh, you get the picture

I still prefer to play on the big screen but I am loving the option of easily going from room to room when the need arises. If they keep putting out great games for this system, it could easily become my favorite system of all time. Right now my biggest problem with it is trying to decide between playing Mario Odyssey or Breath of the Wild.

Great trades with Onacara, Gypsy, SirGalahad, elltrain, generalgina, Concord, Just_a_Bill, LongHeroscaper, janus19390, and the very generous obfuscatedhippo.

Last edited by keglo; December 29th, 2017 at 01:55 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games