Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old March 2nd, 2022, 09:47 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Vance Astro - Design Phase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Hah, you guys steal that from my Savage Dragon first draft? I still like the power.
Ha, I had no recollection of that! Clearly must’ve stuck in my brain.
Old March 3rd, 2022, 12:08 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Hah, you guys steal that from my Savage Dragon first draft? I still like the power.
Ha, I had no recollection of that! Clearly must’ve stuck in my brain.
Yeah I looked it up and it’s like exactly the same down to the name, with slight wording differences
Old March 3rd, 2022, 07:25 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Nice incepting, LP. Now get him to tell us the combination to the safe ....

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 29th, 2022, 01:01 AM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Vance Astro (Breathing)

Quote:
Same thoughts about his SI as before.

An attempt at wording the second power.
Quote:
COOPERATIVE STRIKE
When a figure you control targets an enemy figure that at least one other figure has attacked this turn, you may reveal an "X" Order Marker on this card to subtract 2 from that enemy figure's Defense number for this attack.
This still needs updating.

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old March 29th, 2022, 01:24 AM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ericth74 View Post
PSYCHOKINESIS SHIELD BLAST
Range 4. Special Attack 4.
If at least 1 skull is rolled, after defense dice are rolled and wounds are placed, you may move the targeted figures 1 space from its original position, figures may not be placed adjacent to Vance Astro. When attacking with this special attack, he may attack 1 additional time. He cannot attack the same figure more than once and may only target non-adjacent figures. Moved figures do not take any leaving engagement attacks.
Clean-up on Aisle 3.

PSYCHOKINESIS SHIELD BLAST SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 4. Attack 4.
Choose a non-adjacent figure to attack. If you roll at least one skull and the defending figure is not destroyed, you may move the defending figure 1 space. Figures moved with this special attack may not be moved adjacent to Vance Astro and will not take any leaving engagement attacks. When Vance Astro attacks with this special attack, he may attack 1 additional time. He cannot attack the same figure more than once this turn.

Hopeful that is your intent.

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old March 29th, 2022, 05:15 AM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGalahad View Post

Hopeful that is your intent.
It is, thanks.
Old March 30th, 2022, 03:56 PM

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

COMPETITIVE REVIEW BOARD CHECKLIST
Spoiler Alert!

CONSISTENCY CHECKLIST (SHORT FORM)
Spoiler Alert!
Old March 30th, 2022, 06:07 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

I think this design needs a little TLC for moving forward. For starters (if you have no objections) I'd like to drop the Vance Astrovik SI like we discussed.

I know I suggested the Natural Leader power, but I was thinking it would be combined with a slightly different power on Martinex. As-is, I think it clashes pretty hard with Marty's Guardians of the Galaxy. I do feel bad for giving you the run-around.

Cooperative Strike seems solid, but definitely needs some wording work. I can take a spin at it.
Quote:
COOPERATIVE STRIKE
Before any figure you control attacks, if the defending figure has been attacked by another figure you control this player turn, you may reveal an "X" Order Marker on this card to subtract 2 from the defending figure's Defense number for this attack.
It might be cool to make it Cooperative Attack Plan too, to match the other similar powers.

The SA feels like it has a lot going on for a fairly simple concept, I think it could be streamlined a little bit.
Quote:
Range 4. Special Attack 4.
Vance Astro may only attack non-adjacent figures with this special attack. If you roll at least 1 skull then after the defending figure rolls defense dice, you may place it on an empty space up to 1 space away from its current placement, ignoring any leaving engagement attacks. After attacking with this special attack, Vance Astro may attack 1 additional time. He cannot attack the same figure more than once.
I think that's technically a few more words, but I feel like it reads a lot cleaner. It's useful to put stuff in the order it chronologically happens while playing. I'd also personally prefer 5 range to match Cap, but that's not a huge issue IMO.

I think there's something interesting to be done with the idea of shields here overall. Like this is a direction I could see steering the design.
Quote:
COOPERATIVE ATTACK PLAN
Before any figure you control attacks, if the defending figure has been attacked by another figure you control this player turn, you may reveal an "X" Order Marker on this card. If you do, the defending figure subtracts a shield from whatever is rolled when defending against that attack.

Range 5. Special Attack 4.
Vance Astro may only attack non-adjacent figures with this special attack. After a figure rolls defense dice against this special attack, you may place it on an empty space up to X spaces away from its current placement, ignoring any leaving engagement attacks. X is the number of shields you rolled for this attack. After attacking with this special attack, Vance Astro may attack 1 additional time. He cannot attack the same figure more than once.

VIBRANIUM ALLOY SHIELD
When defending against an attack, Vance Astro always adds one automatic shield to whatever is rolled.
Old March 30th, 2022, 07:39 PM

@MrNobody

I'm going to disagree here. I'm pretty sold on Natural Leader power.

1. I like that I can drop Martinex and still have some bonding and have a functional 800 pt team.

2. Its thematic. About halfway through the comic series, Martinex leaves the team for a while to start another team, Galactic Guardians. At that point Vance takes over as leader.

3. We both wanted Vance to be able to work outside this team and this certainly makes him viable in lots of different builds.

4. I just like it!
Old March 30th, 2022, 08:36 PM
Just A Head

Fair enough!
Old March 31st, 2022, 06:54 AM

I can get behind these changes to Vance. I'll update the SP. and the SI as well.

Quote:
Quote:
COOPERATIVE ATTACK PLAN
Before any figure you control attacks, if the defending figure has been attacked by another figure you control this player turn, you may reveal an "X" Order Marker on this card. If you do, the defending figure subtracts a shield from whatever is rolled when defending against that attack.

Range 5. Special Attack 4.
Vance Astro may only attack non-adjacent figures with this special attack. After a figure rolls defense dice against this special attack, you may place it on an empty space up to X spaces away from its current placement, ignoring any leaving engagement attacks. X is the number of shields you rolled for this attack. After attacking with this special attack, Vance Astro may attack 1 additional time. He cannot attack the same figure more than once.
Old March 31st, 2022, 06:57 AM

With Marty in a good spot and in final editing, I'm ready to move forward with Vance.

I propose that we move Vance to Initial Playtesting

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library