Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Old March 2nd, 2009, 08:55 PM

Hilo-scaper is surprisingly tart
Re: Good/bad trader registry discussion

MI_Tiger has once again proved to me that he is a great trader. Thanks.

Latest great traders: pjnormandin, Porkins, Dad_Scaper, beisaic, Greyelephant, the incredible mate, FerryMarcellis, MacBryce, bige51148, Nano*22, Retlaw, Just_a_Bill, Raudulfr Shieldcrusher
Old March 2nd, 2009, 10:01 PM

Clockwork_Knight is surprisingly tart

MI_Tiger is awesome. Thanks for finding me the AA

Hilo-scaper good trader

Sit down, shut up and eat your damn Twinkie.

Trades done with- Filbey, MI_Tiger Hilo-scaper Mutt Lo,SuperflyTNT
Old March 2nd, 2009, 10:03 PM
Watch out - he's a meme drunk!

Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Vydar is a good trader.
Old March 3rd, 2009, 12:01 AM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!

So I guess it has pretty much been decided that we should put a list together?
Old March 3rd, 2009, 05:18 PM

Hilo-scaper is surprisingly tart

Clockwork_Knight is a great trader as well.

Latest great traders: pjnormandin, Porkins, Dad_Scaper, beisaic, Greyelephant, the incredible mate, FerryMarcellis, MacBryce, bige51148, Nano*22, Retlaw, Just_a_Bill, Raudulfr Shieldcrusher
Old March 3rd, 2009, 05:54 PM
Sheeple of the Codex of Ultimate Wisdom and Morality

SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death!

Yessir, Mr. Minivann, I think it's a done deal.

I was famous, once...
http://www.heroscapers.com/community/blog.php?b=1715
Visit my site:
http://www.superflycircus.com
"I'm not cute...I'll mess you up!" ~Jake The Dog
Old March 4th, 2009, 12:20 AM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Minivann View Post
I would be willing to maintain the first post of this thread with information gathered by others and submitted via PM.
And it appears that you need to restate that last part, bigger and louder.

Jim

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old March 4th, 2009, 12:27 AM

SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death!

Quote:
I would be willing to maintain the first post of this thread with information gathered by others and submitted via PM.
Fixed.

I was famous, once...
Visit my site:
Old March 4th, 2009, 12:29 AM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperflyTNT View Post
Quote:
Fixed.
Re-fixed.

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
Old March 4th, 2009, 12:53 AM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!

One problem with that. Look at my title.
Old March 4th, 2009, 09:25 AM
Monokidnatic

Quote:
One problem with that. Look at my title.
But this isn't a quest, it's a task. Doesn't that just make it sound that much more exciting?

Jim

Scaper of the Week #17
Old March 4th, 2009, 12:18 PM

Or perhaps not a task, more of an assignment, or a mission; definately not a calling or a job, and certainly not a quest.

I was famous, once...
Visit my site:

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online