Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old February 27th, 2011, 10:00 AM

Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: $$$ bounty for custom cards….input needed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
SoV units only have one creator each. Andrew's offer actually dovetails very neatly with the operation of the SoV. If a unit from Andrew's list gets nominated to the SoV and thus picks up some steam and people buy, so much the better, and if it gets approved and even more people buy, so much the best.

That's why I commented a page or two ago that we'd better get moving on the SoV backlog; I anticipate (hope) that as Andrew makes his list of figs known, we'll be seeing corresponding nominations to the SoV.

We'll see, but I hope so.
This is very true, and as an example I recently have gone through a TON of marvel glyphs. I thought it was odd that I was selling so many but then I looked at the fantastic Four thread and saw new glyphs. Same thing happened with the spiders from the board game Castlevaina, someone mentioned they were good proxies and bam! they started selling very well.

The point is threads here do boost sales and I personally think the SoV with their very rigorous testing (errmm... anal some would say ) and knowledge will be THE GOLD STANDARD moving forward. I'd personally like to throw any weight I can bring to bare (though I don't claim it's much, there are things we as sellers can do...more on this later as well) behind this project as I think Scape needs some kind of "official" product to really keep it not just alive but vibrant.

Previously in this thread I mentioned there was room for more info on the backs of the card. What I'm thinking is a "pedigree" score of pedigree. I not exactly sure how to pull it off and I'm waiting for approval of some other behind the scenes stuff but I'd like to put a score or ranking of scenes, based on general heroscapers vote (any and all welcome to vote and make a running average) then have "SoV approved" (with a link to these forums to explain what SoV is) and "C3V" or "C3G" with wave number if applicable.

Many things are in the works and it's very fluid right now but it is coalescing nicely.

.....Andrew

</IMG>

i R da speling god
Auggie's Games
Follow us on Facebook Auggies Games Store and Twitter @auggiesgames
Old February 27th, 2011, 10:10 AM
proper grammar and spelling are vital too success

Neo rolls all skulls baby! Neo rolls all skulls baby! Neo rolls all skulls baby! Neo rolls all skulls baby!

I want to do customs now.

Neo is Heavy Grut...
in LAUR DETENTION FACILITY
Old February 27th, 2011, 10:21 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

I bought a ton of those Marvel Glyphs. I still have a few extras for future C3G releases.
Old February 27th, 2011, 11:46 AM

chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auggest View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaoserver View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicktheant View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaoserver View Post
The best part of this would be getting free figs for customs for making more customs.
Buy it with your in store credit.
That's what I mean, it would be like getting free figs for designing customs =] Granted I only have one wave of customs to release after Einar's departure but it would still be sweet.
I'll likely start on yours next Chaos. Just putting some final touchs on the process.

......Andrew
Fantastic! I am excited and as you know a big fan of your site as it is! Not to mention a lot of people are fans of my already released wave which is 100% from items you stock so I can only assume it will be good cash for you =].

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards