Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Age of Annihilation > News & Discussion

Old September 9th, 2022, 12:44 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Heroscape 2nd Edition is here!

So it’s only 20 minutes. Worth watching.

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old September 9th, 2022, 01:51 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anitar View Post
The promised jaw-dropper...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Encarmine
DESIGNER'S NOTES - DAY 031- "NONE SHALL RESIST THE WILL OF UTGAR!" (Happy Friday! See everyone on Monday.)
URL is "Darkness_Imprisoning_Me", from what is probably my least favorite song.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encarmine
I mean, that amulet. It calls, and the darkness can be... enrapturing. Difficult to turn away from. The power is immense, and the mind can only fight back for so long. (Just a theory)
evil rae rae...discuss

A must read for all 'Scapers!

Last edited by R˙chean; September 9th, 2022 at 01:52 PM. Reason: changing subject
Old September 9th, 2022, 02:03 PM
Upset City Baby!

brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

That's one heck of a mindshackle.

I'll predict a pseudo fixed version of Taelord with a two attack doce 4 sight space aura for 80 points. It should help the game meta of this new epoch.

Upset City Baby.
Old September 9th, 2022, 02:04 PM

Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun

500 Points with a defensive aura.....

A seriously cool mini (though I do like the winged wolf at the top).

Jugger

It's like football with swords or LARPing without the geeky stuff. In other words, it's awesomely perfect!
Old September 9th, 2022, 02:20 PM

Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I didn't expect to see some of the commentary that preceded earlier on this site, little disappointed to read it, if I am entirely honest.

Come check out The Essalim Collate, a content platform centered around worldbuilding and narrative design in gaming!
Old September 9th, 2022, 02:21 PM

Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Those aren't the metallic wings I'm used to seeing on her, but I don't know who else it could be. This may be my favorite of the updated figures we've seen so far.
Old September 9th, 2022, 02:26 PM

AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Evil Realin'???

That looks awesome! The fall of the Valkyries'!

Just when you thought it was all right, someone made it alright.

Good trades with - Porkins / xraine69 / mac122 (x2) / frylock / Ztimster (x2) and probably others I forgotten to mention...sorry.

Last edited by AMIS; September 9th, 2022 at 02:26 PM. Reason: Love the smell of Winged dog creatures in the mornin'...smells like victory.
Old September 9th, 2022, 02:27 PM

Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majora's Incarnation View Post
I didn't expect to see some of the commentary that preceded earlier on this site, little disappointed to read it, if I am entirely honest.
How so?
Old September 9th, 2022, 02:31 PM

Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Roshi View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Majora's Incarnation View Post
How so?
Not to restart the debate but the words "woke" and "mob" have no place in a design discussion, reading that is upsetting when this whole thread was supposed to be an exciting place for the current updates.

Come check out The Essalim Collate, a content platform centered around worldbuilding and narrative design in gaming!
Old September 9th, 2022, 02:31 PM

Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaesShurrig View Post
Those aren't the metallic wings I'm used to seeing on her, but I don't know who else it could be.
Consider that their previous metallic appearance was probably just wing armor, which her new outfit doesn't include.
Old September 9th, 2022, 02:35 PM
Middle Earth's Saddest Plumber

Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death!

That's as good as confirmation for me that Raelin 3.0 will follow through on the promise of The Will of Kee-Mo-Shi. That concept art is so cool, and I'm glad the sabre-toothed cat creature is the most fleshed-out of the different mounts.

Edit: re: metallic vs. feathered wings, that's not a huge deal to me. Wing armor, or a drink from the wellspring, however you want to flavor it, it's just not a huge leap for me, in the context of the world-building 'Scape has done/will do.
Old September 9th, 2022, 02:38 PM

Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Son of Arathorn View Post
That's as good as confirmation for me that Raelin 3.0 will follow through on the promise of The Will of Kee-Mo-Shi. That concept art is so cool, and I'm glad the sabre-toothed cat creature is the most fleshed-out of the different mounts.

Edit: re: metallic vs. feathered wings, that's not a huge deal to me. Wing armor, or a drink from the wellspring, however you want to flavor it, it's just not a huge leap for me, in the context of the world-building 'Scape has done/will do.
Yeah she looks great, I'm most excited for her and Q10

Go Back   Heroscapers > Age of Annihilation > News & Discussion