Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old September 29th, 2009, 04:22 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Atlaga the Kyrie Warrior

Just played my first game ever with Atlaga and he is a house! He rolled a 17 on my one-and-only roll thus far for Bolt, withering a full-health Cyprien (who had been Chilling Minions left and right)! He then proceeded to take out the remaining 150ish points of the opposing army single-handedly.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old September 29th, 2009, 05:35 PM
Gets It!!!

Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
. . . . He then proceeded to take out the remaining 150ish points of the opposing army single-handedly.
That about sums up my experiences with Atlaga so far. Even when he doesn't hit with his bolt, his normal attack is just beastly. A 4/3 with range and flying is nothing to scoff at. He's quickly becoming one of my favorite units.

I don't need no instructions to know how to rock.
Old September 29th, 2009, 05:57 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Yeah, the map was pretty good for him too, but had he missed the Bolt or died right after hitting with it, he still would've gotten 167% of his points in kills!

I really liked him with the Minions army I was playing, too. You may be tempted to think +1 Move doesn't mean as much since they can already fly, but it's a big difference!

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old May 8th, 2010, 09:26 AM
has been BANNED

airdroppers knows what's in an order marker airdroppers knows what's in an order marker airdroppers knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiser Cat View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by scapemage921 View Post
QUick question... (Kyrie Leadership) Can Kyrie you control still move one additional space after Atlaga is dead?
No. Any boosting abilities such as Kyrie leadership or Soldier leadership cease to exist on the battlefield as soon as the abilities' owner ceases to exist on the battlefield.

By the way, I also have a question. If I am using Atlaga in a dungeon crawl, can he us BotW once per room, or only once in the entire crawl?
Dungeon crawls usually have some sort of custom rule(s) (at least mine do) so you can have him do the Bolt more then once per game. I am guessing it's technically still the same game just different rooms. He might probably be a little too good if he can do his Bolt once per room. But, depending on hard you make your scenario, he might not be.
Old May 8th, 2010, 10:37 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by airdroppers View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiser Cat View Post
If I am using Atlaga in a dungeon crawl, can he us BotW once per room, or only once in the entire crawl?
Dungeon crawls usually have some sort of custom rule(s) (at least mine do) so you can have him do the Bolt more then once per game. I am guessing it's technically still the same game just different rooms. He might probably be a little too good if he can do his Bolt once per room. But, depending on hard you make your scenario, he might not be.
A similar question would be: if Morsbane negates your hero in one room of a Dungeom crawl, is your hero still negated in the next room?
Old June 27th, 2022, 11:28 AM

Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: -

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryCecy View Post
When playing Zargon, does anyone remove monsters from the board when they are out of site of a hero and track their movement in the quest book? Thoughts on doing this?
I've never thought to do that before!

Should we make a new Bot Strategy Thread @Dysole ?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units