Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old August 23rd, 2007, 02:59 PM

jcrog has disabled reputation
Has anyone come up with any custom scenarios for Marvel HS?

Just wondering...

I have tried a few of the ones in the book and wondered if anyone decided to expand upon the options.

Thanks!
Old August 23rd, 2007, 03:19 PM
"Mr. Zettian Handshake"

Jonathan knows what's in an order marker Jonathan knows what's in an order marker
ProSpect had a cool scenario (don't know if it originated with him) where you had innocent bystanders that the baddies tried to kidnap or destroy while the goodies could rescue them, or block the attacks for them, etc. We put a healing element into the saves/successful attacks that made it pretty interesting.
Old August 23rd, 2007, 03:20 PM
Right..No Left!.. No I mean Right!

Lotus is surprisingly tart
I was trying to get a bunch of them together, but no one submitted any except for me

Look under the Maps section, though there is no download for it, the map is quite simple. Should be Marvel Campaigns.

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...=334487#361833
Old August 23rd, 2007, 06:02 PM
regurgitation cynic

Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness
I've got a 1 masterset Marvel map I really like. I really need to put a picture together sometime..
Old August 23rd, 2007, 06:18 PM

hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclipse
I've got a 1 masterset Marvel map I really like. I really need to put a picture together sometime..
I'd like to see it. I keep running out of pieces to make a nice looking road, with the concrete raised one level higher than the asphault.

Old August 23rd, 2007, 07:12 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Here's one of my Marvel Scenarios:

The Frozen Overpass
A Marvel Map and Scenario using the Lexan City Block mats:

The bottom level is not actual tiles, but represents two CITY BLOCK Lexan terrain mats. The Ruin in the file represents the Marvel Breakable Wall

Team 1 starts in the Yellow Start Zone, Team 2 in the Red.
Place 4 Glyphs in the indicated locations, these will serve as objective markers for the scenario.

Scenario:
Disaster has struck at a top-secret research lab! An experimental weather control device has malfunctioned
and exploded leaving a nearby overpass in ruin. The device has also sent out a freezing wave that has begun
to encase the city in ice and snow. The device must be recovered and delivered to scientists who can either
disable the wave or unleash its destructive powers. Two teams have been sent for to recover it, which will
win the day?

Scenario Objectives:
Recover the experimental weather control device and return it to your start zone or destroy all of your
Opponent’s units.

Device Rules:
Only Heroes may carry Device Glyphs. If a Hero figure lands on the Device Glyph, place that glyph
on the Hero Figure's card. If a Hero carrying the Device Glyph is destroyed, place the Device Glyph on the
space previously occupied by the destroyed figure. The Device Glyph may now be picked up by another
Hero Figure. A Player can choose to drop a Device Glyph at the end of the carrying Figure's turn. To drop
a Device Glyph, place it on any empty space adjacent to the carrying figure.

Sets Used
1 RotV
2 FotA
2 RttFF
1 M:tCB

PDF Here

Pictures of the Frozen Overpass map:

Old August 23rd, 2007, 08:52 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Interesting scenario, Cav. It'd be cool if some scenario rules were made for using the glyphs as the weather control devices they're purported to be. It makes good flavor now, but it seems like you haven't taken full advantage of its potential yet.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 23rd, 2007, 09:21 PM
Web Wader

Fallen Templar is surprisingly tart
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier
Here's one of my Marvel Scenarios:

The Frozen Overpass
A Marvel Map and Scenario using the Lexan City Block mats:

The bottom level is not actual tiles, but represents two CITY BLOCK Lexan terrain mats. The Ruin in the file represents the Marvel Breakable Wall

Team 1 starts in the Yellow Start Zone, Team 2 in the Red.
Place 4 Glyphs in the indicated locations, these will serve as objective markers for the scenario.

Scenario:
Disaster has struck at a top-secret research lab! An experimental weather control device has malfunctioned
and exploded leaving a nearby overpass in ruin. The device has also sent out a freezing wave that has begun
to encase the city in ice and snow. The device must be recovered and delivered to scientists who can either
disable the wave or unleash its destructive powers. Two teams have been sent for to recover it, which will
win the day?

Scenario Objectives:
Recover the experimental weather control device and return it to your start zone or destroy all of your
Opponent’s units.

Device Rules:
Only Heroes may carry Device Glyphs. If a Hero figure lands on the Device Glyph, place that glyph
on the Hero Figure's card. If a Hero carrying the Device Glyph is destroyed, place the Device Glyph on the
space previously occupied by the destroyed figure. The Device Glyph may now be picked up by another
Hero Figure. A Player can choose to drop a Device Glyph at the end of the carrying Figure's turn. To drop
a Device Glyph, place it on any empty space adjacent to the carrying figure.

Sets Used
1 RotV
2 FotA
2 RttFF
1 M:tCB

PDF Here

Pictures of the Frozen Overpass map:

So the map is a parody of Frozen Buffalo NY?

"The fact is that a man who wants to act virtuously in every way necessarily comes to grief among so many who are not virtuous."- Niccolo Machiavelli

Old August 23rd, 2007, 10:28 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallen Templar
So the map is a parody of Frozen Buffalo NY?
Sure, that works
Old August 23rd, 2007, 10:35 PM
regurgitation cynic

Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by hi1hi1hi1hi1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclipse
I'd like to see it. I keep running out of pieces to make a nice looking road, with the concrete raised one level higher than the asphault.
Here we go: Eclipse's smallest map ever!

Simple layout, but it's a lot of fun. Grass makes up the starting zone for up to nine figures. A bit of height close to the start lets you get an advantage, but doesn't let you shoot into the opponent's zone. The big height advantage in the center does, and it's the main battle area. You can shoot down on the highest spot here from the ruin though, but not to the lower surrounding terrain. Finally, the Glyphs hide nicely behind the breakable wall, though we haven't actually used them yet.

Anyway, it's a fun map with only the Marvel Terrain. I'm really thinking it'll be up permanently until someone tops it and I replace it. It's really fun for getting in that quick dice fix and beating down some supers.
Old August 24th, 2007, 01:12 AM
Right..No Left!.. No I mean Right!

Lotus is surprisingly tart

Am I the only one that sees a face?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations