Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's
Official Rules & FAQ's Compilation and discussion of official HeroScape Rules and Frequently Asked Questions. **Special attacks never receive any bonuses.**

Old August 3rd, 2009, 05:29 PM

LUX is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Posting battlefields

Hey guys, I have been trying to figure out how to post my maps to the download section, but I seem to be missing it.
Old August 3rd, 2009, 05:40 PM
a lot of people... think I'm a girl

tubafication rolls all skulls baby! tubafication rolls all skulls baby! tubafication rolls all skulls baby! tubafication rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Posting battlefields

You have to be a site supporter to post a picture in the download section, but you can post them on Photobucket then link them to here.

I love birdies and butterflies and rainbows and unicorns and glitter.
Old August 3rd, 2009, 05:45 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

What Tub says is true. You can find more info here: How to share your maps with the world.
Old August 4th, 2009, 08:59 AM

LUX is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Oh, ok. I was thinking about posting the virtualscape file. Is it the same story for that?
Old August 4th, 2009, 09:21 AM
a lot of people... think I'm a girl

tubafication rolls all skulls baby! tubafication rolls all skulls baby! tubafication rolls all skulls baby! tubafication rolls all skulls baby!

I would think it would be the same, but I don't know, because VirtualScape doesn't work for Gnu/Linux

I love birdies and butterflies and rainbows and unicorns and glitter.
Old August 4th, 2009, 09:47 AM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by LUX View Post
Oh, ok. I was thinking about posting the virtualscape file. Is it the same story for that?
In order to upload anything to the Downloads or Gallery, you have to be either a Site Supporter or a member of the Contributers Group. This is done to keep random people from uploading whatever they wish to the 'Scapers' server.
Old August 4th, 2009, 11:25 AM
Caster of Crying

Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Best option is to find another place to host it online. Rapidshare or megaupload comes to mind. Do a google search for "free online file hosting" and see what comes up.
Old August 4th, 2009, 12:10 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth

No, the best option is to become a site supporter.

A must read for all 'Scapers!
Old August 4th, 2009, 12:27 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Quote:
Originally Posted by R˙chean View Post
No, the best option is to become a site supporter.

My thoughts, exactly.
Old August 4th, 2009, 12:31 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by tubafication View Post
I would think it would be the same, but I don't know, because VirtualScape doesn't work for Gnu/Linux
It works fine in Wine.

(Hey, that rhymes!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's