Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old April 14th, 2011, 01:27 PM

Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Human Torch

I'm fine with wounds or damage.

Yea.
Old April 14th, 2011, 01:51 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Cool. The proposal passes, and I'm moving this now!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 14th, 2011, 04:38 PM
C3G Strategist

CharosInCharge rolls all skulls baby! CharosInCharge rolls all skulls baby! CharosInCharge rolls all skulls baby! CharosInCharge rolls all skulls baby!

Great work gang!
Old April 14th, 2011, 04:41 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

FLAME ON 4
Once per turn, before Human Torch begins to fly, and after receiving any damage from leaving engagement attacks that may apply, immediately roll the 20-sided die once for each figure engaged with Human Torch. If you roll 4 or higher, that figure receives two wounds. Figures with the Lava Resistant special power are not affected by Flame On 4.

Wonderful! Just wanted to strike out the extra comma.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old March 15th, 2012, 10:29 PM
GenCon 2013 Main Event Champion

The Orange Mailman knows what's in an order marker The Orange Mailman knows what's in an order marker The Orange Mailman knows what's in an order marker

Quick question. Since the Human Torch cannot Flame On more than once in a single turn, can he choose to alternate between walking and flying and Flame On on the second time he starts to fly? Or does his Flame On have to be on the first time? For instance, Human Torch is on the low ground, up above him are four figures on a castle wall. He starts to fly not being engaged to anyone, it takes two spaces to get to the castle wall. He lands, begins to fly taking the risk that only a couple of engagement strikes will get through, then Flames On trying to take out the four powerful figures. Then supernovas for an exciting finish.

Right? Wrong?

Have fun and stay busy - Luke 19:13

The Orange Mailman
Old March 15th, 2012, 10:31 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I think that would work - he can use it once per turn, but whenever he starts to fly. So he can walk two spaces and start to fly + Flame On, walk two spaces, fly one space, walk one space, fly + Flame on, fly two spaces, walk one space, fly, walk, fly + Flame On...

So yes, as long as it's once per turn and when he begins to fly.
Old March 15th, 2012, 11:36 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

But to put it a tad more clearly, Human Torch can use Flame On before starting to fly, regardless of how many times he has switched from walking to flying or will switch from walking to flying this turn, as long as he only uses the Flame On special power once this turn.
Old March 16th, 2012, 06:27 PM

The Orange Mailman knows what's in an order marker The Orange Mailman knows what's in an order marker The Orange Mailman knows what's in an order marker

Hey thanks. The Fantastic Four is an absolute blast to play with. But I remember being frustrated with the Human Torch in trying to use Flame On 4. I would try to position him adjacent so that on the next turn I could utilize the power on some high defense figures. After the game I got to thinking, "What if..."

The Orange Mailman
Old March 16th, 2012, 06:33 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

It's pretty cool to imagine. He swoops down from a castle, charges, powered-down, into a horde of Doombots, makes a headlong dive, and... FLAME ON!
Old March 16th, 2012, 11:25 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yeah, I never tried it that way before. Very interesting.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 17th, 2012, 05:12 PM

I'm going to have to reprint my card. Mine says, "Before moving Human Torch with his Flying special power, and after receiving any damage from leaving engagement attacks that may apply, you must immediately roll the 20-sided die once for each figure engaged with Human Torch. If you roll 4 or higher, that figure receives two wounds. Figures with the Lava Resistant special power are not affected by Flame On 4."

I was playing against someone with the Beyonder who didn't know what my powers were. He was wondering if Mere Pawns would be affective. He looked at Human Torch's card and asked me if I had used the power wrong, since I tried the above strategy.

I had originally thought, based on reading the card I have printed off, that I could do it again and again. But I guess the wording was changed somewhere after I printed this off.

The Orange Mailman
Old March 17th, 2012, 05:16 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Yea we had to edit this card after we released it to fix the intent of the power.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library