Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old October 29th, 2018, 08:46 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Sam (Playtesting Phase)

pre-yea at 95.

Agreed with Arkham that in my tests, he was kind of a non-factor in the big win, but had a big showing in the game that ended in a narrow loss. So kind of a wash - went pretty even overall.

Edits:

Quote:
TRICK 'R TREAT
If you win initiative, you may choose an opponent's Army Card with at least one Order Marker on it. That opponent may remove one Order Marker from that Army Card. If they do not, Sam and all Creatures, Slashers, and Undead you control within 6 spaces of Sam roll 1 additional die when attacking figures from that Army Card's figure(s) this round.

JUMP SCARE
Before moving, you may choose an opponent's figure that does not have clear sight to Sam is not within clear sight of. As long as Sam ends his movement engaged with that figure, he adds 3 to his Move number and may ignore his height when climbing. If Sam attacks the chosen figure this turn, it rolls 1 fewer defense die.

HALLOWED TRADITION
After any dice are rolled for Sam, or a Common or Unique figure within 6 spaces of Sam, you may reveal the "X" Order Marker on this card. If that figure is a friendly Slasher, a friendly figure with a secret identity, or an enemy figure without a secret identity, the player that controls that figure must immediately re-roll all the dice once.
Plaintext:

Quote:
TRICK 'R TREAT
If you win initiative, you may choose an opponent's Army Card with at least one Order Marker on it. That opponent may remove one Order Marker from that Army Card. If they do not, Sam and all Creatures, Slashers, and Undead you control within 6 spaces of Sam roll 1 additional die when attacking figures from that Army Card this round.

JUMP SCARE
Before moving, you may choose an opponent's figure that does not have clear sight to Sam. As long as Sam ends his movement engaged with that figure, he adds 3 to his Move number and may ignore his height when climbing. If Sam attacks the chosen figure this turn, it rolls 1 fewer defense die.

HALLOWED TRADITION
After any dice are rolled for Sam, or a Common or Unique figure within 6 spaces of Sam, you may reveal the "X" Order Marker on this card. If that figure is a friendly Slasher, a friendly figure with a secret identity, or an enemy figure without a secret identity, the player that controls that figure must immediately re-roll all the dice once.
Old October 29th, 2018, 09:06 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

95 is safer than sorry. Overcost is better than undercost and it's a low cost unit anyways so the difference isn't all that much. Pre-yea.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old October 29th, 2018, 11:10 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Sam (Samhain) (Final Editing Phase)

In that case, I PROPOSE WE MOVE TO FINAL EDITING AT 95! And we have four Pre-Yeas, so we're already there.

Looks like cards are already in the OP with updated wording, but I've amended the synergies and second post as well. A bio is now in the first post. I also updated the thread title to Sam (Samhain), just for extra clarity if someone is browsing casually. Not that I expect another Sam anytime soon.

Unless I've missed something, all of our ducks are in a row for On Deck... so I'll start accepting Pre-Yeas for that as well.
Old October 30th, 2018, 01:29 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

yea
Old October 30th, 2018, 08:47 AM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Art links, synergy, release info, bio, and cards present. Yea to On Deck!

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old October 30th, 2018, 11:00 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Just so you know...this is live in the X-2 Printer. As soon as you move the PNG files they are visible. It's why I don't move them until after the release.

YEA

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old October 30th, 2018, 11:58 AM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

I figured we were close enough. If anyone finds him a day or two before release, consider it a nice treat.
Old October 30th, 2018, 12:14 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Sam

Army Test
Map: City Park
Units: Sam(95), Dracula(490), Brides of Dracula(110), Jason(175) (870) vs. Captain America(240), Ms. Marvel(350), Fandral(280) (870)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Units: Sam(100), Pinhead(335), Freddy(175), Jason(175), Leatherface(95), Chucky(85) (965) vs. Star-Lord(250), Nebula(240), Gamora(310), Blob(165) (965)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Units: Sam(95), Judge Fire(195), Judge Fear(145), Judge Mortis(165) (600) vs. Nightwing(200), Raven(190), Starfire(210) (600)
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: Feels right theme-wise from what little I know of the character. A bit difficult to get into position and his powers are not super reliable (at least for me) so that keeps things in check. He does pair nicely with Pinhead and the Dark Judges (move Sam up the first round then Teleport in with the DJs).
Old October 30th, 2018, 07:44 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Cleared.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old October 30th, 2018, 07:46 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

pre-yea for On Deck.
Old October 30th, 2018, 08:50 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

And Ronin is our final (pre) yea for On Deck! I'll OFFICIALLY PROPOSE FOR ON DECK and that's all she wrote. He's #780 and should be good for release. If no one has any objections, I'll push him out tonight before I go to bed. Witching hour if I can manage it.
Old October 31st, 2018, 04:37 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Sam (Samhain)

yea

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library