Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Old July 13th, 2009, 06:56 PM

AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: AliasQTip's Exclusive Battlefields

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryougabot View Post
I downloaded and built this in about an hour this weekend. It took me more effort to find card stock and a color laser printer than to put the tower together. It was easy to assemble, intuitive, and pretty sturdy. I have always been a fan of the foamcore towers for their strength and silence, but this is an easy way to get a tower in an hour, whereas the foamcore ones take 4-6 hours and a lot of patience. I would recommend this in the starter kit for any gamer.

+rep for your effort in making something nice and simple for the community.
Excerpt from Dice Towers Thread

Thanks, Ryougabot! You made my day. I just noticed from your photos that the tower PDF I uploaded differs slightly from the tower I made at home. I put the PDF file together sometime after creating my papercraft dice tower and somewhere along the line it lost the stone cliff the castle was situated on. Also missing was the words spray painted in red, boldly on the rock face, "Carr loves Dünd".
Old July 13th, 2009, 07:00 PM

Orcs Blade knows what's in an order marker Orcs Blade knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by AliasQTip View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryougabot View Post
I downloaded and built this in about an hour this weekend. It took me more effort to find card stock and a color laser printer than to put the tower together. It was easy to assemble, intuitive, and pretty sturdy. I have always been a fan of the foamcore towers for their strength and silence, but this is an easy way to get a tower in an hour, whereas the foamcore ones take 4-6 hours and a lot of patience. I would recommend this in the starter kit for any gamer.

+rep for your effort in making something nice and simple for the community.
Excerpt from Dice Towers Thread

Thanks, Ryougabot! You made my day. I just noticed from your photos that the tower PDF I uploaded differs slightly from the tower I made at home. I put the PDF file together sometime after creating my papercraft dice tower and somewhere along the line it lost the stone cliff the castle was situated on. Also missing was the words spray painted in red, boldly on the rock face, "Carr loves Dünd".

Orcs Blade is Evar Scarcarver...
in theTWILIGHT CAVE...
Old July 13th, 2009, 07:04 PM

Melwing17 knows what's in an order marker Melwing17 knows what's in an order marker Melwing17 knows what's in an order marker

Just played a quick Marvel game on Cavern Labyrinth. Great map! It was a almost exclusively melee battle, I may play another game that's more classic ranged/melee mix to get a better feel.

But it played very evenly, nice work.

I'm selling a bunch of Heroscape stuff to pay for personal emergencies, please see my trade thread post: http://www.heroscapers.com/community...postcount=6803
Old July 25th, 2009, 05:38 PM

AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

LOTS OF NEW STUFF ADDED TODAY!

I worked for sometime on this “Piggy” project. First there was the custom card to tackle. Next, creating fun and innovative scenarios to go with it. A whole new battlefield had to be designed and refined. Two new scenarios for some classic battlefields. Finally it’s done! Here’s a view of the Army Card:

Custom “Little Piggy” Army Card

Spoiler Alert!

NEW! Anund Farm Battlefield

Along the road heading toward the villages of Anund, the husk of an old farm building stands silently among the tall grasses; made lush due to the abundant natural irrigation in the area. Now abandoned, the building has fallen into disrepair and free-roaming livestock can still be seen grazing in the area occasionally.

Required Sets: Rise of the Valkyrie Master Set and Road to the Forgotten Forrest
Footprint: 57" x 21"

File contains TWO scenarios and a CUSTOM FIGURE CARD!

FORSAKEN WATERS BATTLEFIELD
MASTER GAME – Wild Boar (2 to 4 players)

Nearly out of breath, a weary scout, arriving back at base camp informs his commander that more armies have arrived and surrounded the Forsaken Waters. The General, his eyes narrowing, scans across the battlefield and responds, “It’s just as I anticipated. Thankfully, there are powerful Glyphs nearby that we can utilize to secure the area until our reinforcements arrive. Then, victory will be… Um… Wait – did that pig just eat what I think he ate?”

DURGETH SWAMPS BATTLEFIELD
MASTER GAME – Operation Ham Sandwich (2 players)

“Listen up, people! Working together as a coherent team is a challenging aspect of warfare here in Valhalla. Not everyone on your team is going to be from the same country or time; heck – or even the same planet! This will be as simple training op. You’ll divide into two opposing teams; both with the same goal. Cross the murky waters of the Durgeth Swamps, acquire the package, and bring it back to the Lookout Post.”

Last edited by AliasQTip; July 25th, 2009 at 05:45 PM.
Old July 26th, 2009, 04:18 AM

kriegskeks is surprisingly tart

Nice work. Your scenarios are always very creative.
Old August 16th, 2009, 02:55 PM

New map and scenarios added today. This one just seemed to spring forth without any effort. The original idea came from a picture of the hexagonal chambers of a bee-hive. Sujoah just had to be the "bee". Since not everyone has a Sujoah figure and it is needed for one scenario, I created a simple papercraft Sujoah mock-up. Enjoy. Let me know what you think.

NEW! Sujoah's Hive Battlefield

Deep in the jungles of Ticalla, an enormous burrfly hive rises up out of the marshy swamp. Does anyone really know what the source of this massive infestation is?

Required Sets: Swarm of the Marro Master Set and Ticalla Jungle
Footprint: 30" x 18"

File contains TWO scenarios!

Old August 17th, 2009, 09:19 AM

Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby! Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby! Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby! Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby!

Like the new Sujoahs hive map. good sized map for 1 SotM, sadly I cannot build this, I don't have a TJ. And also in the scenario with the Burrfly swarm you might want to make it like 1-10 for the flies to come. Just a thought
Old August 17th, 2009, 02:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fedex worker View Post
Like the new Sujoahs hive map. good sized map for 1 SotM, sadly I cannot build this, I don't have a TJ. And also in the scenario with the Burrfly swarm you might want to make it like 1-10 for the flies to come. Just a thought
My nearest Walmart's got three Ticalla Jungles left; so there still out there. I modeled the Burrfly Swarm Attack after the Storm of Frozen Shards from the official scenario of the same name. I like having the storm come more often because it can suddenly change the whole outlook of the game. HeroScape is 75% skill and 25% luck. It's really only by the shear roll of the dice that I win as often as I do.
Old August 17th, 2009, 07:18 PM

Syvaris knows what's in an order marker Syvaris knows what's in an order marker

Love these, the bridge one is great, though I swear you stole it from my brain. These are great as showcase map, as they incorporate much of scapes coolest aspects.
Old August 21st, 2009, 02:19 PM

Drizzt Do'Urden is surprisingly tart

I love these map! Good job!
Old August 21st, 2009, 02:51 PM

Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AliasQTip View Post
LOTS OF NEW STUFF ADDED TODAY!

I worked for sometime on this “Piggy” project. First there was the custom card to tackle. Next, creating fun and innovative scenarios to go with it. A whole new battlefield had to be designed and refined. Two new scenarios for some classic battlefields. Finally it’s done! Here’s a view of the Army Card:

Custom “Little Piggy” Army Card

Spoiler Alert!

NEW! Anund Farm Battlefield

Along the road heading toward the villages of Anund, the husk of an old farm building stands silently among the tall grasses; made lush due to the abundant natural irrigation in the area. Now abandoned, the building has fallen into disrepair and free-roaming livestock can still be seen grazing in the area occasionally.

Required Sets: Rise of the Valkyrie Master Set and Road to the Forgotten Forrest
Footprint: 57" x 21"

File contains TWO scenarios and a CUSTOM FIGURE CARD!

FORSAKEN WATERS BATTLEFIELD
MASTER GAME – Wild Boar (2 to 4 players)

Nearly out of breath, a weary scout, arriving back at base camp informs his commander that more armies have arrived and surrounded the Forsaken Waters. The General, his eyes narrowing, scans across the battlefield and responds, “It’s just as I anticipated. Thankfully, there are powerful Glyphs nearby that we can utilize to secure the area until our reinforcements arrive. Then, victory will be… Um… Wait – did that pig just eat what I think he ate?”

DURGETH SWAMPS BATTLEFIELD
MASTER GAME – Operation Ham Sandwich (2 players)

“Listen up, people! Working together as a coherent team is a challenging aspect of warfare here in Valhalla. Not everyone on your team is going to be from the same country or time; heck – or even the same planet! This will be as simple training op. You’ll divide into two opposing teams; both with the same goal. Cross the murky waters of the Durgeth Swamps, acquire the package, and bring it back to the Lookout Post.”

As always, AliasQTip, great job!
I have been waiting for this one to be finished and look forward to trying it out.
Your maps have their own sub-folder in my Maps Folder.
Looking forward to your next release.
Old August 21st, 2009, 03:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamaclown View Post
As always, AliasQTip, great job!
I have been waiting for this one to be finished and look forward to trying it out.
Your maps have their own sub-folder in my Maps Folder.
Looking forward to your next release.
It's nice to know I'm appreciated. I working on a real doozy. Aldin came up with a really great scenario. It's called Quantum Entanglement. Check out my blog for my newest battlefield/scenario projects.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios