Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old May 14th, 2009, 10:00 AM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth
Re: Union Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Now, here is my version of the Union Soldiers:

Special Ability 1: Unit Formation
A Union Soldier adds 1 attack and 1 defense for every Union Soldier adjacent to him, for a maximum of +1 attack and defense. This power cannot be used when attacking an adjacent figure.

Special Ability 2: Bayonet Attack 1
When attacking an adjacent figure, a Union Soldier adds 1 to his attack. This power can only be used if the Union Soldier moves at least one space this turn.

Special Ability 3: United Strength
If you control another Common Soldier squad that follows Jandar, this squad adds one to its attack die. This ability adds only one attack die for each Union Soldier, even if their are multiple Common Soldier squads that you control.

Life: 1

Move: 5

Range: 6

Attack: 2

Defense: 2

General: Jandar

Humans

Common Squad

Soldiers

Valiant
Now for my Confederate Soldiers:

Special Ability 1: Unit Formation
A Confedarate Soldier adds 1 attack and 1 defense for every Confederate Soldier adjacent to him, for a maximum of +1 attack and defense. This power cannot be used when attacking an adjacent figure.

Specail Ability 2: Bayonet Attack 1
When attacking an adjacent figure, a Confederate soldier adds one to his attack. This ability can only be used if the Confederate soldier moved one space this turn.

Special Ability 3: Seccessionist Movement
When attacking a Human Soldier that does not follow Vydar, a Confederate Soldier adds 1 to his attack.

Life: 1

Move: 5

Range: 6

Attack: 2

Defense: 2

General: Vydar

Humans

Common Squad

Soldiers

Valiant

I know these are not perfect, but any help is welcome. But generally, these are how these figures should be. Points are not shown since an offical, like Truth, should most likely determine them. They have a better understanding of point systems.

MegaSilver

Last edited by MegaSilver; May 17th, 2009 at 01:44 PM. Reason: Update of cards, with help from The B.I.V.
Old May 14th, 2009, 11:05 AM
Sheeple of the Codex of Ultimate Wisdom and Morality

SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death!

I'd think that the confederate soldiers would be wild or disciplined, not valiant...

I was famous, once...
http://www.heroscapers.com/community/blog.php?b=1715
Visit my site:
http://www.superflycircus.com
"I'm not cute...I'll mess you up!" ~Jake The Dog
Old May 14th, 2009, 01:24 PM

NightSwipe knows what's in an order marker NightSwipe knows what's in an order marker

These are all great ideas, but how about bonding, like make a general that the unions/confederates can bond with, like Jackson for the Confederates, and Washington or Adams for the Unions? Just ideas...

If pro is the opposite of con, is progress the opposite of congress?
America is the only place in the world where a pizza delivery guy gets to your house faster than an ambulance.
--NightSwipe--
Old May 14th, 2009, 02:10 PM
displays Schultzian haplessness

gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightSwipe View Post
These are all great ideas, but how about bonding, like make a general that the unions/confederates can bond with, like Jackson for the Confederates, and Washington or Adams for the Unions? Just ideas...

Why Washington?

Your curiosity will be the death of you....
Old May 14th, 2009, 04:31 PM

Einar's_Strategist knows what's in an order marker Einar's_Strategist knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperflyTNT View Post
I'd think that the confederate soldiers would be wild or disciplined, not valiant...
I was going to put both squads as valient, But i figured I should go ahead and give them different, unique stats. And there was no signefigance, but now that I know about the Gettysburg thing (i've been there 3 times, hiked it 2), I think I'll keep it.
Old May 14th, 2009, 05:09 PM
a lot of people... think I'm a girl

tubafication rolls all skulls baby! tubafication rolls all skulls baby! tubafication rolls all skulls baby! tubafication rolls all skulls baby!

Keep them both as valiant, maybe even disciplined. The civil war was all about standing in a line and hoping you don't get shot and that you shoot the other person. I don't think there were too many confederates going wild like a swog rider unless of course they initiated a bayonet charge, then they screamed and ran down a hill.
This is how it kind of went.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7ZgTD60PhA
Yes it's from the Patriot
Yes it is the Revolutionary war, but it was very similar.

I love birdies and butterflies and rainbows and unicorns and glitter.
Old May 14th, 2009, 05:16 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They are valiant since they fought for a side they truly believed in. Even if it was the wrong side, they acted on what they thought was right!

And are you talking about my version?
Old May 14th, 2009, 05:17 PM

Einar's_Strategist knows what's in an order marker Einar's_Strategist knows what's in an order marker

Well, then I say I will change the nature of the union (and later confederate) soldier to valiant unless i have at least 5 objections (and reason for said objections)
Old May 14th, 2009, 06:26 PM

RobWeaver has disabled reputation

Given that the knights are valiant, and medieval knights were hugely undisciplined, I'd leave the Confederates as valiant. Now if you make the Union troops Disciplined, you can replay the old stereotype of the war that the valiant but outnumbered Southerners were ground down by the faceless but disciplined hordes of the industrialized North. It's not good history, but it is the old legendary filter.

Not one step backwards!
Old May 14th, 2009, 08:22 PM

just so you all know, I was born, and lived half my life in georgia. I was thinking of making them both valient to show they both foght for what they believed was right, and another reason I designed this unit is to make as least of a controversial unit as possible. Maybe to inspire such a unit to be officialy made.
Old May 14th, 2009, 10:18 PM

albertic26 Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Einar's_Strategist View Post
I know that much, but would it do?
rebel yell:
all enemy charecters withen x of confederates role d20, 12 or higher they wet themselves?

The rebel idea is good you could have the confederates roll the d20 and if they get a 15 or higher the enemy can't attack.

you would play it if you are being attacked.

I want a Wave 4 re-print please.

Good Traders: Just_a_Bill, Archiver, Troubleman23, Archkyrie11, MegaSilver
Old May 14th, 2009, 11:36 PM

A&W is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

That is an awesome figure(s)!!! I have done some civil war figures and all of figure's powers i never even thought about. You are brilliant!

FISH IS GOOD, AND FOR YOU!!!!

IT'S BLOODY ALBATROSS FLAVOR!!!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards