Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old September 25th, 2017, 05:50 PM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Black Bolt - Breathing Period

I propose we move to Danger Room Playtesting @380 points.

VOTES:
Arkham -
japes - Yea
johnny139 - Yea
Ronin - Yea
Yodaking - Yea

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!

Last edited by Viegon; September 26th, 2017 at 09:54 AM.
Old September 25th, 2017, 05:53 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Black Bolt - Vote for Playtesting

yea
Old September 25th, 2017, 08:31 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

yea
Old September 25th, 2017, 09:21 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Cool that Voice of Destruction went all-out and killed Red Robin. Second game in history and the dream of 3 auto-wounds has already come true.

Yea
Old September 27th, 2017, 07:40 PM

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Black Bolt - Breathing Period

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viegon View Post
I propose we move to Danger Room Playtesting @380 points.

VOTES:
Arkham -
japes - Yea
johnny139 - Yea
Ronin - Yea
Yodaking - Yea
This proposal passes on time.

Old October 7th, 2017, 03:09 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Black Bolt - Danger Room Testing

This is looking really good! I do wonder if the Whisper power couldn’t be formatted a little more like Canary Cry and Fireline. Can’t put my finger on why, but the wording seems not quite right.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old October 7th, 2017, 06:33 PM

Actually, Canary Cry and similar powers were all reworded a little while ago for clarity and consistency. This wording matches the new standard, I believe.

Old October 9th, 2017, 03:22 AM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Well, I just checked and they aren’t the same. I think it should follow the same order: designate the spaces, clarify who is affected. Then what happens to those spaces. Right now this power has those three lines jumbled into one sentence.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old October 9th, 2017, 10:02 AM

Ah, good catch, I missed that. SP updated now.

Old October 9th, 2017, 03:41 PM
C3G's First Fan

Looks good! and you are welcome. Thanks for your continued hard work!

Semi-Retired C3G Hero

RIP George Perez
Old October 11th, 2017, 05:41 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

After looking over Lazy's tests Black Bolt is looking pretty good in terms of powers, theme, and competitive balance. His team was played at -5 points and won a real close one, then they were played at -10 and they lost a fairly close one. So maybe a 5 point bump in price? I find it odd that the royal family is coming in at an uneven point total, that 5 bugs me. Maybe we should have all the members of the Royal family end in a 5 to highlight their close bonds with each other as well as their preference to be left alone. I know Gorgon was right on the bubble for price so he could take a 5 point hit if it helps. I don't recall how Medusa and Karnak were looking for individual prices, and wasn't around for Lockjaw.

Black Bolt 385?
Medusa 370
Crystal 255
Gorgon 270
Karnak 190
Lockjaw 150....1620?

20 points seems like a lot to drop to get the set down to an even 1600 but it could be possible if we made a few small adjustments somewhere. If the 4 even numbered guys all took a 5 point drop though that would make an even 1600, but I'm not sure if all 4 taking a 5 point drop would be fair. Perhaps a few 1600 point tests would help. Or since we have delayed the Inhuman release already, we could try to get Triton and/or Maximus done to fill in the remaining 180 or 380 points and make them an 1800 or 2000 point team.
Old October 11th, 2017, 09:39 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Yeah, I was going to hit on the Triton/Maximus factor, but you already did - I think Maximus in the low-mid 200s and Triton in the mid-high 100s would round things out to a full 2000 very well, and the Inhumans, as a royal family of cosmic heavy hitters, definitely warrants an army with a huge price tag.

I wouldn't be against tweaking Karnak/Gorgon into XX5 prices, since Karnak was also given an extra cushion to begin with. Lockjaw and Medusa are the most "friendly" members of the family as far as hanging out with outsiders, Medusa being a Fantastic Four member and Lockjaw leading the Pet Avengers, so making them exceptions would make sense to me.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library