Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old April 9th, 2017, 06:56 AM
Self-Destructive Shellfish

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Public Design Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by L0B5T3R View Post
Mutant Growth Hormones
Before rolling initiative each round, you may place an Orange Explosion Marker on this card. Before taking a turn with Nitro, once per round, you may reveal an "X" Order Marker on this card and place another Orange Explosion Marker on this card. Nitro may never have more than 3 Orange Explosion Markers on his card at one time.
I'm thinking about this change. He has the ability to remain as a sentient gas as long as he wants, and there might be moments strategically where he would like to remain immune from ranged attacks.
Old April 9th, 2017, 01:58 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I like that.

Looking forward to your next design.

Any interest in Indy comics?
Old April 9th, 2017, 02:47 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Since he can still be attacked with melee attacks and you can't take a turn with him I don't see a problem with making it optional.
Old April 9th, 2017, 03:26 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Here is Human Bomb.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
NAME = HUMAN BOMB

SECRET IDENTITY = ROY LINCOLN

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = SCIENTIST
PERSONALITY = PATRIOTIC

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = ?

KINETIC BLAST
When this Human Bomb attacks an adjacent figure with his normal attack, the defending figure subtracts 1 defense die for each skull rolled. To a maximum of minus 2 defense dice.

EXPLOSIVE CLAP
Range:Special Attack:3
All figures within 3 spaces of Human Bomb are affected by this special attack. Roll attack dice once for all affected figures. Affected figures roll defense dice separately. This special attack may only be used once per round.

INVOLUNTARY EXPLOSION
Whenever Human Bomb receives two or more wounds from a single attack, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 10 or less, all figures within 2 spaces of Human Bomb receive 3 wounds.
Sir G also had a draft floating around in the sanctum for a different incarnation.
Old April 9th, 2017, 05:11 PM

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
I like that.

Hey, thanks! I'm brainstorming some designs right now but I don't want to flood this thread before I even have Ally status. As for Indy Comics I think all the ones I'm familiar with have been done.
Old April 9th, 2017, 06:34 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Post away. A flood would be nice.
Old April 9th, 2017, 06:52 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Quote:
I like that.

Hey, thanks! I'm brainstorming some designs right now but I don't want to flood this thread before I even have Ally status. As for Indy Comics I think all the ones I'm familiar with have been done.
There's not really such thing as flooding the Public Design Thread...that's what it's here for. Even if you post something that's already been drafted or designed in the sanctum it's good practice and could be inspiring for someone else. I've given up a draft before and I know other Heroes have as well so please, post away.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old April 9th, 2017, 07:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
Quote:
I like that.

There's not really such thing as flooding the Public Design Thread...that's what it's here for. Even if you post something that's already been drafted or designed in the sanctum it's good practice and could be inspiring for someone else. I've given up a draft before and I know other Heroes have as well so please, post away.
Ok cool! I'll have some designs to run by you guys real soon.
Old April 10th, 2017, 07:59 PM

You guys are gonna think I have an obsession with people who blow themselves up. This is a story I find very creative. It's about a kid who is ecstatic to find out he is a mutant, only to find out he has the "worst power ever." He can blow himself up...once... then die. He is known as The Worst X-man Ever.

Bio
Spoiler Alert!

Design
Spoiler Alert!

The Worst X-Man Ever needs some work. Obviously this ability has to make it worth drafting him, since it's the only thing he offers. Any suggestions? I'd like to make this guy worth it as a filler figure, but maybe it isn't possible. Being useless is kind of his thing

Years later Bailey does use his power to eliminate a bad guy. Here is a scan to give you an idea of the power behind his blast.

Last edited by L0B5T3R; April 13th, 2017 at 01:54 PM. Reason: Changed height to 4
Old April 12th, 2017, 10:46 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Always tough to manage a design like this, because you want the character to feel like the character and not just someone Professor X thinks of as expendable. Not familiar with the source material, so I'm not sure what to suggest, though.
Old April 12th, 2017, 11:03 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Maybe something along the lines of only being able to use it if you reveal an OM on his card (Xavier wouldn't command him to do it, and you'd need a good reason for him to do it under his own steam) or so that you could only do it if you're losing (so that it's not something you'd do lightly, only if it's necessary - no idea how to work that, though).

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old April 12th, 2017, 01:08 PM

I was thinking he should get a bonus to his roll if an OM is revealed on his card before taking a turn.

Pretty cool Lobs.

That guy would totally fit in 2000AD.

Exactly the type of mocking character they love to feature and destroy.

He is going to be a prime target for mind control.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy