Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old December 12th, 2007, 08:33 PM

tyguy94920 is surprisingly tart
During the game my brother will start crying, almost every time he loses a figure, and I get so Pissed at him being a baby that endgame is just me being mad.

I help him a lot (and me ) by rerolling dice and stuff, but nomatter what I do and how close he comes to beating me, or if he beats me, he will always cry.

Click Above for My Sig Link
Old December 12th, 2007, 08:48 PM
Thanosiest Princess

Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
When I lose I like to point out all my bad choices during the game. I'm doing it more for me than the guy I lost to, but oh well.
Old December 12th, 2007, 09:05 PM

Pattar007 has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by pehuskey
It usually ends a discussion of how bad the dice were for the loser.
That's what I meant

Old December 12th, 2007, 09:14 PM
Under Taro's Banner

S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Quote:
Originally Posted by tvar
If I win, I rub it in. If I lose, I say they cheated.
My sister always says I cheat when i win, no matter the game, no matter how close. Grr!!!!!!!!!
Old December 12th, 2007, 10:01 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Our games usually end with someone yelling.

YOU SANK MY BATTLESHIP

or

BINGO!!!!!

or

PRETTY SNEAKY SIS
Old December 12th, 2007, 10:08 PM

moorific is surprisingly tart
Ours usually end in a little gloating (unless I won, because I can't stand it when people brag to me) and a final flicking/kicking/punching the loser's last figure off the board.
Old December 12th, 2007, 10:13 PM
I'm Heroscape's Birthbuddy

Nadom rolls all skulls baby! Nadom rolls all skulls baby! Nadom rolls all skulls baby! Nadom rolls all skulls baby! Nadom rolls all skulls baby!
"Yahtzee!"
Old December 12th, 2007, 11:28 PM

fejkl Woo who?
Usually the loser laments the bad moves he/she made and moans and complains that he/she would have won if he/she had made the right moves.

No signature here. Just keep moving on.
Old December 13th, 2007, 01:47 AM
Advocates Stripping (& Is 47.8% Right)

RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara
Our games usually end with someone yelling.

YOU SANK MY BATTLESHIP

or

BINGO!!!!!

or

PRETTY SNEAKY SIS
YOU SHANKED MY JENGASHIP!

- Heroscape is a standing game. -
Old December 13th, 2007, 11:02 AM

HSisforcoolkids knows what's in an order marker HSisforcoolkids knows what's in an order marker HSisforcoolkids knows what's in an order marker
We usually discuss at what point the battle turned its favor to the victor. We can usually pinpoint a great move or a bad turn of luck as the reason the battle turned out like it did.
Old December 13th, 2007, 11:49 AM
Bill Nigh the Psions Guy

Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
We often refelct on the game and point out key rounds where the tide of battle shifted one way or the other.

It's a good way of learning how to play figures more effectivly too, see what tactics work well with a given unit or match up.

Looking for quality maps for 3+ players? Think your latest map-masterpiece deserves a place of honor? Join in the discussion of The War-zones of Valhalla

It doesn't get any more classic than this: The C3V project
Old December 13th, 2007, 12:23 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!
Be amazed at their lucky dice rolling... cause let's face it, thats the only way your beating me!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion