Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old May 27th, 2013, 10:11 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Wo-Sa-Ga

With her special ability not that effective, she is a waste of points in most situations.
Old May 28th, 2013, 02:56 AM

beholderthedm knows what's in an order marker beholderthedm knows what's in an order marker beholderthedm knows what's in an order marker

I always figured Wo-Sa-Ga would be decent against Marvel and C3G heroes since you have a relatively cheap attack of 6 and the potential hero killing special ability. I've yet to see that happen in practice though.

Trades

WoW customs - I'd love to get some awesome looking WoW minis on my Heroscape maps. Please lend me your expert advice.

My travel blog
Old December 27th, 2018, 03:37 PM
...lest we all lose that 3rd turn mystery

The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galaxy Crusher View Post
I've been enjoying leaving WSG in the start zone and sending Finn and Thorgrim off to be a nuisance. When they're dead I put them both on WSG and my opponent has a attack 7 defence 5 tank heading their way. More chance of getting the two wounds needed to try for a coil crush too!

I decided to bring this strategy into the future and it worked very well. My army was

Wo-Sa-Ga 135/135
2x Nagrubs 60/195
Finn. 80/275

Thogrim. 80/355
2x Knights 140/495

I was really missing Gilbert but at 600 he slots in nicely. Knights are the first wave and glyph grabbers and then when the champions die WSG and the Grubs go in. There is a huge difference in survivability for a 4 life hero when they jump from 4 to 5 defense but she still only has one attack and the grubs dont help much offensively.

Be polite: Don't put politics or religion in your signature!
Old December 27th, 2018, 04:00 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

That looks like a fun army!

Do you lead with Thorgrim or Finn or do you slow roll them all up?
Old December 27th, 2018, 05:36 PM
...lest we all lose that 3rd turn mystery

The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Thorgrim first. The defense is always important, especially if the opponent has range or things that can get to WSG through my knights, while the attack is only important while attacking. I think the defense is also better in the beginning of the game where you need to survive to engage their ranged attackers.

Be polite: Don't put politics or religion in your signature!
Old January 15th, 2019, 03:16 AM

Radidactyl Woo who?

As much as I like her I admit her ability is just a worse version of Grimnak's Chomp.
Old January 15th, 2019, 01:08 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radidactyl View Post
As much as I like her I admit her ability is just a worse version of Grimnak's Chomp.
At least it can affect large heroes too. But in general, the power is crap.

Her statline is pretty solid though, and I like the idea of taking her with Torky. Once Torky goes down, just use a bonded worm to clean up. Plus, you won’t draft too many ‘grubs that way.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old August 2nd, 2020, 11:58 PM

Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby!

I love Wo-Sa-Ga. My fave Huge figure, by far, but she feels like 115-120 points. Keep a squad or 2 of nagrubs nearby, and be careful about biting off more than she can chew, literally...!

"Our mother has been absent ever since we founded Rome; but there's gonna be a party when the wolf comes home."

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units