Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old May 5th, 2010, 10:19 AM

Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Where are the Nhah Scirh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hidicul View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Majora's Incarnation View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kroc View Post
Majora's Incarnation: nice thread, I think that you should change the title, though. With this title a few years from now someone will be looking for your thread and not be able to find it.

Perhaps "Unreleased New Characters hinted at in the Bios and Other places."

I think you can change the title by editing your first post.

I also think someone out there did a similar effort before. But I am hopeless at searching so don't ask me where.
Thanks for the suggest, I can't seem to change the title though. What a bother. The title was the first question I asked myself when D&D scape came out though.

And I found the old thread thanks to 1Mmrig's help. Its kinda outdated though

Thanks again Kroc
I just learned this about 2 minutes ago lol. If you edit your first post you can click go advanced. Then you can edit the title of your thread.
Thanks for the help hidicul

Come check out The Essalim Collate, a content platform centered around worldbuilding and narrative design in gaming!
Old May 5th, 2010, 10:20 AM
Adrian Monk

1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Majora's Incarnation: nice thread, I think that you should change the title, though. With this title a few years from now someone will be looking for your thread and not be able to find it.

I also think someone out there did a similar effort before. But I am hopeless at searching so don't ask me where.
Thanks for the suggest, I can't seem to change the title though. What a bother. The title was the first question I asked myself when D&D scape came out though.

Thanks again Kroc
It'd be great to add that link to your first post (and a link in that old thread to this post) and then use your post to continue the discussion. Then you'd have a lasting piece, like Kroc suggested, that would be an asset to the community here (imo).

EDIT: Looks great--I've added this to the INDEX 2.0

Last edited by 1Mmirg; May 5th, 2010 at 10:27 AM. Reason: nice work
Old May 5th, 2010, 10:23 AM

Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Mmirg View Post
Quote:
Quote:

Thanks again Kroc
It'd be great to add that link to your first post (and a link in that old thread to this post) and then use your post to continue the discussion. Then you'd have a lasting piece, like Kroc suggested, that would be an asset to the community here (imo).
Good idea. I will get on that

Come check out The Essalim Collate, a content platform centered around worldbuilding and narrative design in gaming!
Old May 5th, 2010, 10:28 AM

Re: Listing of Unreleased Classics

If anyone comes across any information that I have neglected in this listing, please feel free to mention

Old May 5th, 2010, 11:32 AM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Labia Majora
Dreadguls: Enemies of the Tarn Viking Warriors, Valguard's and Ulrick's army
You may want to give Ulrick his own mention, since he hasn't been released, either. Isn't he Valguard's dad?

Brandon

I'm HipHoppa on Urban Rivals! Get cool rewards for your first credit purchase with my invitation code 6360776!
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Custom Creations
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Heroic Creations
Old May 5th, 2010, 12:15 PM
The Animator

JairEmia rolls all skulls baby! JairEmia rolls all skulls baby! JairEmia rolls all skulls baby! JairEmia rolls all skulls baby! JairEmia rolls all skulls baby! JairEmia rolls all skulls baby!

Thats some cool stuff, what i have wanted ever since wave six is mounted samurai archers. that would be epic.

Come check out my heroscape .gif Images.
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=30039
Old May 5th, 2010, 12:37 PM

Arcus rolls all skulls baby! Arcus rolls all skulls baby! Arcus rolls all skulls baby! Arcus rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hogg View Post

Edit: Don't forget the ninth elf wizard.
Will this one make them any less of joke?

My Maps
Upcoming M.A.R.S. (Mid-Atlantic Regional 'Scapers - PA/MD/NJ) Events Thread
Old May 5th, 2010, 12:44 PM
Wrecker of Wednesdays

clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcus View Post
Quote:

Sorry to get off topic.

To answer your question Arcus, I think it depends on what he/she can do.
Imagine if Sonlen had been one of the wizards. A really stout figure in his own right, and would have made the whole wizard crew look better. Now if you take that same logic and a 9th wizard is made thats pretty good, it may increase the value of the elf wizard army.

73 tournaments. 175 - 145 - 1 overall record. 6 tournament wins.
Old May 5th, 2010, 12:53 PM
Adrian Monk

1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth

I'm with clan on this one. I think just the right unit could make the team really click. (And, I really don't think they suck--they have bad match-ups, for sure, but I've had them crush opposing armies as well. One more solid/buffing unit and/or a squad of lesser wizards and I think they could be quite solid. 'Course, we'll see if any of that ever happens...)
Old May 5th, 2010, 01:15 PM
The Closer

Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Mmirg View Post
I'm with clan on this one. I think just the right unit could make the team really click. (And, I really don't think they suck--they have bad match-ups, for sure, but I've had them crush opposing armies as well. One more solid/buffing unit and/or a squad of lesser wizards and I think they could be quite solid. 'Course, we'll see if any of that ever happens...)
One word: CUSTOMS
Old May 5th, 2010, 01:16 PM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by clancampbell View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcus View Post
Quote:

Sorry to get off topic.

To answer your question Arcus, I think it depends on what he/she can do.
Imagine if Sonlen had been one of the wizards. A really stout figure in his own right, and would have made the whole wizard crew look better. Now if you take that same logic and a 9th wizard is made thats pretty good, it may increase the value of the elf wizard army.
Yeah, but he'd also increase the cost of the Elf Wizard army that's already at, 690 or so...

Brandon

I'm HipHoppa on Urban Rivals! Get cool rewards for your first credit purchase with my invitation code 6360776!
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Custom Creations
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Heroic Creations
Old May 5th, 2010, 01:22 PM
The Guy That Thinks Runa is Good (and has actually won games with her)

killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death!

I might've posted this somewhere else before, but I think it's pretty obvious that Sonlen was supposed to be the last of the Nine. This is just too much of a coincidence otherwise:

Ulginesh - 150
Sonlen - 160
Emirroon - 80
Jorhdawn- 100
Chardris - 90
Armker - 50
Morsbane- 100
Acolarh - 110
Kyntela - 20
Theracus - 40

NINE-Hundred, exactly? I'd be shocked if it wasn't planned that way.

Anywho, the Elf Wizards are one of my favorite armies out there, so I'd love to see them get a boost!

Like battle reports? Click Tourney Reports (New 10/21/2012 - Cutters / Brutes!)
KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units